It's been a long time since I made and released a script for public. Rather than a question, I want to ask for suggestion. What kind of feature you would like to see on an overworld map? Specificaly the one with a fast travel feature in it.
I'm hoping to improve [url=http://www.gdunlimited.net/scripts/rpg-maker-vx-ace/custom-menu-scripts/fast-travel-script]my script[/url] with your sugg...
Nice suggestion there Ardaceus. I'll put them on my worklist for later. By the way,
- The script has an icon function, that can work as a static indicator for a selected map. I'll do something to get it animated.
- I totally forgot about the sounds! Thanks for reminding me.
- I need some reference for the party info. Can you point some video game example for me?
- The available quest and the place information would be an awesome addon for the system! I'll work on this one ASAP.
- The name coloring is easy to make, or so I think. I'm not sure I'll use it though, but perhaps the others would like it.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in eval called from /home/marked/public_html/lib/hydrogen/view/ViewSandbox.php on line 179 error handler in /home/marked/public_html/lib/hydrogen/controller/Router.php on line 478