New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
DerVVulfman

o_O I was here before????

Okay, I was doing a search for stuff after finding guys like Garnudo Games was stealing games and posting for credit, and found one of my own scripts here!  WHAT THE HELL?  Did someone post my stuff without permission???

Wait.... WHAT?  :dizzy:

Turns out... I had an account some time ago?  Either that or some roaming ghost in the machine broke into my pc and created an account without my knowledge.  Wow, I know SOME POST needs a serious redo... But i don't recall ever uploading one packet that was 4MEG for my Animated Battlers.... ever.

Oh, not kidding about the game theft.  My own forum has this thread:

Edited by DerVVulfman

I think we've had this convo before, see PM dated 22 May 2012. 

Although I did my change my avvy for a few years, I've had this one running since late 2006 (just before I started this forum, which just turned 12 years old). 

You're one ancient soul, DerVVulfman. XD

Garnudo Games is dead on steam already, but we still should aware, as there's another flash game being stolen and put on steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/963500/_TouHou_Pants_Contest/

EDIT: Whoops! the stolen flash game is gone from steam too! Good job lord Gaben.

Edited by black mage

Hey, Polr.  I think you still have an account at Save-Point.Org.  Erm, it WAS known as RMVXP.Com.  Long story short, the host was being a **** (holding our fully paid forum hostage) and we changed to a new server and new name.

Guess what?  I can't log in at home!  Yeah, your board uses a HELLA lot of Java and I have adBlock on and not removing it.  I can't even click "LOG IN" at home because of that goofy dropdown menu being over the button.  :/   Typing at work now.

Yeah there's a lot of custom stuff integrated into this forum, and a lot of relies on javascript without any non-js fallback (as the standard software would have). I think we're using CDNs (i.e. loading resources externally) which might be conflicting with your adblock.