New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

RMU's next top Admin

Hi guys,

I duno if you've seen our stats recently. Check out our googleh analytics:

f080d3c61f40d6425dc00dda0f3a74c3.png

That's from 15th Jun - 15th Jul, a total of 22.3k visits, and that's from 14k people.

This a copious amount of wasted traffic, I can tell they're pretty bored actually. I really want to find someone who's passionate about community and running a forum like this. I'm too busy to continue as I have been, so I'm looking for a replacement. There's no monetary benefit, unless you're planning on selling VXA for $10. However you get to bask in the glory of success, and enjoy fame, naked behind a computer screen (if that's how you roll). You don't even have to do drugs or make sex tapes. There's nothing to lose :)

This is just a notice to that special someone who is going to contact me, and we'll chat about stuff. :thumbsup:

Boooooo.

I will run a mutiny on any replacement.

Your stuck here 4 lyfe.

Haha. I tell you what Ark, I've dedicated copious amounts of time working on the site since I started, especially since writing it myself. Since I gave up, my grades are going up, and I'm finally earning enough money to increase my savings during the uni year. It's one of the best decisions I made. It was really holding my life back, I shouldn't have let it happen for so long. It was a good experience but I should have stopped after highschool. 

Shhhhhhh... :ok:

You should just drop these dreams of no longer being admin and just keep coding. :thumbsup:

Haha. I actually quit 1 coding job for a legal-related job, but still get to code 8 hours a week for another coding job. Technically I currently have 3 employers, and study. So really this site is now impossible for me, and, I don't want to work on it anymore because personally I have lost faith in RPG Maker. 100% I won't ever play the same role as I was about a month ago. But that's just me, and I still think there's tons of potential for the site. This site is far from dead, it just needs the right people. In the last week, we haven't been below 800 visitors... it's really just a waste that nothing is happening on the site.

If there was an admin, or two, willing to continue the site, I would be willing to do some minor coding occasionally for it.

Be honest; You are trying to break up with me, aren't you?
This is that whole "It's not me, it's you" crap.

..NO!
I will stage a mutiny and take over!
Then we will conquer NZ and you won't get away.

I understand, I would just miss you.=(

Lol. You don't even know where NZ is. And no, I'm not breaking up with you, I'm breaking up with the idea of you.

I will stage a mutiny and take over!

The whole point of this topic is that someone will :P

pm sent

I will do it as long as you would still be Lord Admin. So if the site has code or other issue I can get some help from you. This would also take a load off your shoulders.

If someone takes over does that mean you will no longer be a part of the community here?

Edited by ShinGamix

DId you read the pm? I didn't see any reply as of yet Marked.