New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
forcebreaker

Minecraft fangame

Im thinking about makeing a minecraft RPG fan game. Do any of you know if it Is posible to use the sounds and music from the MC jar file in the RPG VXACE engine?

I cant test it bcoz Im still dont have VX Ace but i thinks its possible. it worked in Rpg Maker xp so most likely it will work on Rpg VX Ace.

I will struggle to think for a story with minecraft and Rpg maker together maybe bcoz theyre on different edges but I dont know if it will be interesting.

What do you think of a story for minecraft so far? I want to know please.

I cant test it bcoz Im still dont have VX Ace but i thinks its possible. it worked in Rpg Maker xp so most likely it will work on Rpg VX Ace.

I will struggle to think for a story with minecraft and Rpg maker together maybe bcoz theyre on different edges but I dont know if it will be interesting.

What do you think of a story for minecraft so far? I want to know please.

well, i was thinking something along the lines of what the minecraft world already implys. Your character Named "Steve" has "fallen into a strange sleep". He's a young man, maybe 13 to 17 years of age.

As for the mythology in the fan game....well...here it is.

Once apon a time there was a shineing land that resided in the heart of a child. The Land was buildt with the childs own imagination, and was enhabited by people and creatures of verying shapes and sizes. The Eldest and and most powerful of these people were the Aethens, beings made of pure light and knowleage. With thier power, they assured the ballance of the world was undesturbed. And so, for what seemed like thousands of years, the Land was rich with pressious ores, and dungeons full of danger and adventure. Good always triumphed over evil....

...Until one day....

Suddenly out of nowhere, a shadow from within the very heart of that child appeard like a ravenous, roaring dragon. It swooped down from the air and ravaged the Land, spreading fear throughout. Finally the dragons onslaught reached The Aether, the home world of the Aethens. The battle raged on for days, but in the end not even all the Athens power could slay the evil Dragon. But at the most hopeless moment, with the last of their power, with the very light of their essence, they sealed it far away, in another dimension know as Ender.

Peace atlast returned to the Land, though no one ever heard from the Aethens again. Although, everyonce in awhile, in a dark corner, one may occasionally see a dark slinder figure, similar to that of the Aethens...but dont look it in the eyes.

Years latter, A young man named Steve awakes to the sound of an urgent but distant voice. "Wake up....Oh please, wake up!", the voice said. The young mans eyes open slowly to the light of the Shineing Land....and the adventure begins.

LOL, i hope that'll tide you over for now. Its a little sloppy right now, but with a little help, it could be awesome!!!! TTYL

Edited by forcebreaker

The story seems so mysterious and decent so far like a fairy tale. Good style of intro though but the child doesn't attract me much and I like to change the dragons as enemies maybe something unique. Tell us more about the child bcoz it will carry the game.

I think it will be hard to implement minecraft's concept to rpg maker. I play minecraft as building of a bunch of constructions in whole time without thinking about stories. Will you include the building concept to rpg maker?

The story seems so mysterious and decent so far like a fairy tale. Good style of intro though but the child doesn't attract me much and I like to change the dragons as enemies maybe something unique. Tell us more about the child bcoz it will carry the game.

I think it will be hard to implement minecraft's concept to rpg maker. I play minecraft as building of a bunch of constructions in whole time without thinking about stories. Will you include the building concept to rpg maker?

ehhhhhhh....well, that would be really hard....im a story teller at heart. I play minecraft alot, and i like thebuilding aspect of it. I mean, that what its about in the first place, right. But havent you ever looked at an Enderman and wonderd..."weird, i wonder how that thing came to be?" ?

Anyway, i just thought makeing a minecraft fan game, and exspounding on the things within the minecraft world which are left for mystery, would be fun. So, Lets say should i make the game, how would i include the abbility to build things? Cuz i cant think for the life of me how i'de do that.

Now, about the "Child". Steve is the child. See, if you have ever beaten the ender dragon, after you enter the homeward portal, you are treated with a "SERIOULY" creepy and confuseing monologue.....The (what i can interpret as two characters) start talking about you, and your adventure and at a few parts claim that you are asleep, and must wake up. Thats really the only story within the game i can find. Anyway, moveing on.

So, in the plot line of my story idea, Steve has fallen asleep and appeard in the minecraft world. But the truth is he is actually in a coma. He was put into this state becuase of an acident that he was involved in the real world. The acident in question was something involveing a bully or a rival who he was afraid of. And the voice he hears at the begining is the voice of his mother, begging him to wake up.

When Steve fell into his coma, in his subconcious, he did so to reatreat from a force that presented an over welming oposition for him. However the Ender Dragon, which manifested this fear he had of the "Bully", came into the world. The only way he can "Wake up" is to journey to Ender, and face his fear.

But the true antagonists of the story are the Aethens. See, they dont want Steve to wake up, becuase the moment he does, the world will disappear. The truth is, the Aethens seald the dragon away to keep the Steve from getting to it.

Oh, and im sure you already got this, but i just wanted to say it more plainly. The Enderman, are the Aethens.

Edited by forcebreaker

If you wish to use the soundtrack in a fangame, you would have to actually purchase the MC soundtrack from C418. It is minimum $3.99, but more if you wish to give more to him. You can get it here:

http://c418.bandcamp.com/album/minecraft-volume-alpha

If you wish to use the soundtrack in a fangame, you would have to actually purchase the MC soundtrack from C418. It is minimum $3.99, but more if you wish to give more to him. You can get it here:

http://c418.bandcamp...ft-volume-alpha

Oh cool, thanks for the link isaacsol.