New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Kevin.ds

Ex-Stigma Rpg-Action game [Vx-Ace]

Last Edited:2013-08-15

Sorry for not updating about my game sooner, have had a rough couple of months but hopefully i'll have more time to work on my game. I have alot of ideas for Ex-Stigma and iam currently working on fullfilling some of them. I'll keep you guys posted on how things goes.

This project has just been ressurected !  :youcandoit: 

magic-forest2-19109.png

7cbdesert-19109.png

Edited by Kevin.ds

Pure awesome! Kind of reminds me of X-Men with the whole Academy thing, and then StigmaCorp being the Brotherhood in X-Men, if you know what I'm talking about.. I've read a lot of comics, heh. Can't wait to try the game though!

Also, the Unknown character interests me.

Edited by Ecowolfsteen

do you photo shop parts of different anime characters and make a new character? cuz i see some anime hybrids goin on here. anywho, like i said before, awesome. the stigma thing is interesting, cant wait to try that stuff

Pure awesome! Kind of reminds me of X-Men with the whole Academy thing, and then StigmaCorp being the Brotherhood in X-Men, if you know what I'm talking about.. I've read a lot of comics, heh. Can't wait to try the game though!

Also, the Unknown character interests me.

Yea haha i guess it is kind of similar :D , appriciate the support dude =)

do you photo shop parts of different anime characters and make a new character? cuz i see some anime hybrids goin on here. anywho, like i said before, awesome. the stigma thing is interesting, cant wait to try that stuff

Yea iam a big fan of animes, and i just recently watched a good one and the main protagonist looks like the character iam using for my protagonist :P so its a win :D

Honestly, you screenshots look super engaging. This looks like it is going to be very dynamic and interesting. I can't wait man, definitely keep it up.

Screenshot from a scene iam working on. Stay tuned for a video later on today (hopefully) :D

screen12p.png

[Update]

Got some nice feedback on my cutscene (look above for the original) And did some small changes that obviously made a huge difference. Let me know what you think =)

Holy shit that was nice, I like the effects when Elzeif slice through all those men. Also did he just awaken some type of power at the end as seemed confused at what he had just done.

Holy shit that was nice, I like the effects when Elzeif slice through all those men. Also did he just awaken some type of power at the end as seemed confused at what he had just done.

Thanks =) And yea the power he used is something he didn't know he had

[soundtrack] made by my older brother

Edited by Kevin.ds

Kevin, u know I'm gonna say a good thing and a bad like usal right? xD lol.

Good: I likes your video I can see y it took a while to set up. it flows for the most part smoothly although some of the roughness might be the video idk. I like the bad ass 1vs 30 thing lol makes the actor seem strong. You also had the girl and the protection thing going on there I noticed which there is nothing wrong with that. So in all good video loved the cinematic, and as usual ur stuff looks really good :) (preparing u for the bad, thought the positive and reinforcing the positive was a good approach lolz)

Bad: Okay so everything was good but 1 thing bugs me and I dont like it when I see something that bugs me and is impossible unless something in game explains y it is possible lolz ( I know ur gonna bite me in the ass if I ever get my game going and if u play it xD). But right after he kills the first guy then goes onto to kill that line. He goes through them then they start to fall like domino's even though to my appearance he technically killed them all at the same time or roughly about the same time. Anyway either way to me the time between the killing and then blood squirts to me is off, like it takes forever for the last guy to die even though the killer is in that postion for quite a period of time. ( might be just me idk, I'm known to be crazy sometimes). But thats all on the bad.

Unrelated to the video again this game just like ur other one is really nice and I cant wait to play xD.

Either way keep up the good work kevin, gonna be an awesome game when it releases :). Also I do owe u a few favors for helping me so if u need anything just lemme know would love to help in some way.

Appreciate the feedback dragon as usual you always provide me with good tips to improve my eventing (which is enough to repay your favors lol) And I totally agree with your negative input on the "killing line" I'v been messing with that event to make it look as good as possible. If you compare the 2 videos you will notice a slight difference , but iv edited it even more now so I think I nailed it this time :P And again thank you for your feedback :D

[Update]

Mostly been doing some sprite editing lately, but did manage to make a map (not finnished yet) let me know what you think

screen20d.png

OMFG. So amazing kevin biggrin.png.

Just when i thought you couldn't amaze me more you manage to.

Cant wait to try this outhappy.png

Agreed. That tile set is amazing man. I definitely want to play this.

As for the head thing, have you tried maybe, each head in a very quick domino effect, then once all the heads are gone have a very slight pause imbetween (for effect) then have the blood come from all necks at the same time? Just a suggestion, but it looks amazing already man. Keep up the incredible work mate!

-Cheers

[Update] Made a few adjustments with the lab I was working on (actually made these a few weeks ago) lol , been busy with some other stuff so my rpg making has been limited lately. Oh well here is a screenshot of the lab, let me know what you think =)

labg.png

Holy crap, you amaze me and inspire me Kev. My only critique, even though I am being too picky, in the cutscene, when he slashes everyone up, you should use different blood sounds. I found some here: http://soundbible.com/tags-blood-squirt.html

You just click on the sound name and download it.

Amazing work though. You still keep me wondering on how you do it.

Holy shit. That looks amazing! biggrin.png

Holy crap, you amaze me and inspire me Kev. My only critique, even though I am being too picky, in the cutscene, when he slashes everyone up, you should use different blood sounds. I found some here: http://soundbible.co...ood-squirt.html

You just click on the sound name and download it.

Amazing work though. You still keep me wondering on how you do it.

Hehe Thanks Eco didn't like the sounds you linked they were either to long or had some background noises :P but I appriciate the thought and took that into consideration when i edited that scene. Made the scene faster so that the guys die faster so you wont hear the same blood sound for every guys and it sounds/looks alot better now in my opinion :D

[update] Just got this loving artwork by a guy called Magical_RuNE Knight2001

I'ts a picture of my main character

maincharrequestcopy.png

Edited by Kevin.ds

You need to fix your spoiler as the image can't view because of it.

Ya, I can see it now. Thats a pretty sick drawling, the artist who did that is amazing. Well at least you have a team for game, I'm solo which is why its on hiatus until I finish my Menu for it cause I can't do 3 things at once for it.

Edited by bigace

[update] Just got this loving artwork by a guy called Magical_RuNE Knight2001

I'ts a picture of my main character

That is extremely pretty. I love everything you post man, keep giving my eyes these wonderful treats.