New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Minimum Requirement For A Project Topic

Here’s the minimum requirement for a project topic:

1. The game storyline / The game synopsis

2. The game’s main characters

3. The Script(s) and System(s) your game will be using

4. Full credits for anyone who was involved in your project or used content from

5. Some screenshots of your project (Not a necessity, but should be present)

6. The team making the game, if any

If you don't have enough time to post -all- the info, don't make a topic until you do.

Your topic should also be structured a certain way, so that it is easy to read and understand. Use different paragraphs to divide each point listed above.

I think you neglected to add credits to that list. Crediting sources by other authors you used to make your project is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL.

4. Full credits for anyone who was involved in your project or used content from

Actually Mark didn't (assuming he did not edit the post). Even if he did, everyone should know that you have to give credits, so it's not like he forgot.

Marked, I think that screen shots should be entirely necessary. In my opinion it would make all the topics look much better.

@Kirashi: I don't say things for no reason, he did edit it .__.

Anyway I agree that screenshots should be required. I know they are in many other places and I don't know why this forum should be exempt.