New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

RMXP/RMVX Character/Battler/Faceset Generators

Resource Generators
Both online & offline generators

Character Generators

Battler Generators

Faceset Generators

TileSet Generators

Please post your links to both on/offline generators, so we can create a large list of them for other members to easily find.

You may also find our Resources section useful: http://www.gdunlimited.net/resources

Guest Midnight Assassin

There's no link the Factory of Heroes generator on the page you linked... :mellow:

Guest Midnight Assassin

No.

On the page that you linked us top, there's no link to the actual Factory of Heroes.

Guest Midnight Assassin

Sorry, I meant to type "Linked up the top"

Anyways, when you follow that link to the Factory of Heroes, it takes you to a thread in Mundo RPG Maker forums. This thread gives you instructions and all, but there is no link on that page to the actual Factory of Heroes generator.

Guest Midnight Assassin

*sigh*

The links work, but on the... For god's sake. Has anyone actually managed to create a hero with the Factory of Heroes generator? The page Marked linked us to is a support thread at a place called 'Mundo RPG Maker', and that support thread has no link to the actual generator.

Need I say any more?

Well, no I didn't and i think Kalyen agrees with me. I got no idea why the link goes somewhere else for you, it has support on that page, but its not a support topic. The link goes to a page which has the flash application right at the top. Do you have flash installed?

I just released they are using an iframe anyway, the original application can found here: http://www.fabricadeherois.com.br/fabrica.html

Can you see that one?

By the way Kaylen, thanks for the Heros Machine link.

I ran into the Hero Machine thing a loong time ago.. Here's a 'battler' I made using Factory of Heroes.

wk5oxj.png

Don't take it seriously, It's more of an example.

I'm not having any luck with these generators. I might just have to enlist some photoshoppers to help me.

All the links on this page that lead to Factory of Heroes do not work. First one gives the error:

Internal Server Error

UID of script "/home/httpd/html/index.php" is smaller than min_uid

suPHP 0.6.3

The second link leads to the error:

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

www.fabricadeherois.com.br

Fri Mar 19 07:58:47 2010

Apache/2.2.14 (Locaweb)

anyway to fix this ?

That exists within our downloads section

Really? Crap I missed it than my bad I started looking here first and I didn't see it (That would have saved me like 30 mins lol.) I swear I need new glasses my eyes are really bad. Thanks though.

I just now looked again and wow how the heck did I miss that top right o jeez.

Edited by Dragon324

What about this one http://www.geocities...oro4/looseleaf/

Simply press 'print screen' and paste in paint, edit away what you don't need and you're done.

Edit* I am unable to translate the page, but I remember reading that there is a button somewhere that 'exports' I believe the file for you. I have tried to figure it out, but I am content with copy, paste, edit.

Edited by Jon Bon

Very cool addition! I know it's not quite finished, but (unless you noticed already) some of the hair placements do not line up correctly with the poses ( i forget which ones,maybe jump?)

Good idea though, an RGSS pose generator. :alright:

I do have a suggestion though, you should add the ability to view the walking/action animation :) that would be pretty cool (although, probably not that necessary at the same time)

I will add it to the list once it has been completed.