New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

How did you get your username?

This is an age old question. How did you get your username?

---

Well back in the day when runescape first came out me and my friend had a account we shared but one day he changed the password. Good thing i knew him for real. I asked him to write it down so he did.

The password was Polkaudio, you know the speakers.

The way he wrote it it looked like Polraudio. so i got ticked and used Polraudio to create a new username.

Thats how i got mine now lets hear yours. I want to hear Kiriashi's.

Leon has always been a favorite name of mine, though it isn't mine. However, ironically, not long after using it, Squall Leonhart came to be, as well as Leon S. Kennedy. Go figure... >.> two of my favorite characters.

Anyway, Leon Westbrooke is 2 of the RP names I used back in the day. The other isn't nearly as appealing.

Darn, you beat me to this topic :P I was going to ask how did everyone got their username, and their avatar picture. While I was trying to think up of a name for my main character in one of my games (whic I still need to finish :() I couldn't think of a good and unique name for him. Finally I tried this method. I spelled my name backwards and add/removed a few letters around, and ta-da, I got the word Nisage. I'll explain about my avatar in either another post, or I'll edit this one if everyone will tell how they chose their avatars.

My real name is Mark, and I first used Marked as an msn name just before I created this place. Its Marked as in: you've been Marked, or something. I thought it was humorous at the time. If you remember RMXPUnderground, the admin Constance used to have in his signature "You've been conned", its sortof like that.

Since this is my second forum, you can forgive me for not being creative with the username :P

As for the avatar, I used to like collecting animations. I managed to download an animation package from a website called animation factory. The pack contained 500,000 animations. This was in the days I wasnt that expereienced with the internet, and had dial up. I think it took me 2 months to download the pack....Anyway, in the pack was my avatar which I've had for all 3 and half years of RMXPUnlimited.

My username is one I've had for several years, quite literally. It was one I randomly made up one day to sign into the MSN Gaming Zone (when it still existed). It originally was formlesstree3, but I forgot the password and email address used. The name formlesstree came when I was typing in random usernames that were taken and actually the Zone gave me the nickname formless_tr as a suggestion. So, I messed with it a bit until it sounded good (formlesstree4), and that's how I got mine.

Simple story behind my name: it's the name of my favorite band, Shiny Toy Guns :P

Some of my other names, however, have a longer story behind them :P (Such as frogeater, SanitysBlade, WebD, xElder (some of my characters from TerraWorld Online :P))

My real name is Mark, and I first used Marked as an msn name just before I created this place. Its Marked as in: you've been Marked, or something. I thought it was humorous at the time. If you remember RMXPUnderground, the admin Constance used to have in his signature "You've been conned", its sortof like that.

Since this is my second forum, you can forgive me for not being creative with the username :P

As for the avatar, I used to like collecting animations. I managed to download an animation package from a website called animation factory. The pack contained 500,000 animations. This was in the days I wasnt that expereienced with the internet, and had dial up. I think it took me 2 months to download the pack....Anyway, in the pack was my avatar which I've had for all 3 and half years of RMXPUnlimited.

Good thing your internet didn't hiccup. :P

Mine is just a bunch of Japanese words together. ^_^

Good thing your internet didn't hiccup. :P

Mine is just a bunch of Japanese words together. ^_^

Haha, it was obviously resumeable. I may have used a program called eMule...

Yes we know your username is a bunch of japanese words, but how did u come up with it?

I got my current nickname after it became one of the young critics of games in the CIS countries (no kidding, I really criticize the games in some online-journals).

And make you understand why I was so-called ...

Translations of my nickname:

Agckuu Coceg (Russian)

Neighbour from Hell (English)

Jigoku Rinjin (English Japanese)

My user name is my last name and favorite wrestlers combined as one! RATED-RKO is a former tag team consisting for Edge and Orton. Franklin is my last name!

Guest Midnight Assassin

This is pretty creepy.

I went for a snack at about midnight - more precisely 11:57 PM. I went out the backyard with some yogurt and sat down. And about five seconds after the clock ticked over to 12:00 AM, a possum fell out of the tree. As for the 'assassin' part, I loved the Assassin class in the Japanese turn-based RPG 'Fire Emblem'.

My avatar is a "fsjal" of me in my school uniform. What's a fsjal? Google it.

Well, I got Tomo2000 because my name is Tom, added an o to the end and then I needed a number and 2000 seemed to fit. My very first username, which I used when I was 8, was WoDuCo. Wo = Warcraft (2). Du = Dune 2000 (the old one). And Co = Command and Conquer (the very 1st one).

My name comes from the main character of my game, Isaac Sol. Due to this, I have become known as Isaac in most online communities I am in. Even in real life, I respond to the name Isaac now :)

I got my name because I like Zodiac signs and Zodiacs was actually gonna be superboss in my game but I changed it.

Blackbound, my old forum name (it seriously is old): I got that for my MySpace (which is dead to me btw) and was made by rephrasing "Bound by Darkness" in a couple of different ways, this one sounded pretty good... for a name that is a couple years old.

My MSN Name Tatsu: this one is not as old as blackbound but was also made in a much simpler fashon: I took an already-existing name for a girl (you read me right; Tatsuki is the base name) and trimmed off the last two letters.

Tatazaki: this was made with the above name with an addon from another name (Zakarashi) and is kinda my newest name that I use alotta the time.

wth.... damn computer didnt respond '-'

Edited by Blackbound

I got mine back in 2005 when I wanted to make a Yahoo e-mail. I told my friend he would find me as RG@yahoo.com...until I saw it was taken. So when I started getting game savvy, I began to go to forums too. Some forums would say RG is too short so I changed it to RGangsta. You'll also find me as TengHu, too. I got that one from a game called ExTeel, which RGangsta was taken. So that's the first name that came to my head lol (I also think that TengHu is the name of supposed demons in my favorite anime "Samurai Champloo" episode 9 I think...maybe that's where I got it... :P)

Alright time to explain my other most used user name. In fact you can see it on my avatar. Hedge Knight is a medieval term to describe a type of knight. If you read any books by Gorge R. R. Martin you will also learn that Hedge Knight; or rather The Hedge Knight is a graphics novel and is one of my favorites, thus my choice to use it.

Infact I have another username called Tyro. I created this name because he is or might be the main character of "My Fantasy III" if my games go well.

My reason for the username "Evil Cabbage" is actually quite immature, so I will say two words that will give you a clue: Roast Dinner

From Death Note, "the WORLD"

Within the spreading darkness, we exchanged vows of revolution

An evil flower that sprouted because it was loved

Because i can’t let anyone interfere

With everything that’ll come about from now on

The future that the fruit told me of

The city that has forgotten reasoning

The present is distorted black

Dreams, turn into ideals

Why? am i a broken messiah?

Everyone wished for a “finale”…

I can’t let anyone interfere

Someday, i’ll show you a shining sky

Why? am i a broken messiah?

Everyone dreamt of a “paradise”…

I can’t let anyone interfere

Someday, i’ll show you a shining world

I was looking for some username like "decline" or "decay" but more classical latin type.

"Decadencia" is the spanish word for decay so I changed the word a bit.

I really did not like my real name. So when I was 13 i cut my name to den and added 13. Till then i've been using den 13 or DT3.DT3= den triple 3. My favorite no. is 3