New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Face Maker 3.1

http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/files/file/76-face-maker-3-1/
File Name: Face Maker 3.1

File Submitter: Marked

File Submitted: 22 Mar 2008

File Updated: 23 Mar 2008

File Category: Tools & Utilities

With this application you can create your own Facesets using a large range of parts and styles. Almost every part of the face is customizable, with a ton of accessories included.

Click here to download this file

Awesome thank you marked!! I found this along time ago on face makers official site but unfortunately it being a jap site it was not in english and no one had translated it :(

Everything seems to work for me except when I save the file as a bitmap or png, the image cuts off. Like the image shows in the left half, but in the right portion it's completely white. What should I do?

Awesome thank you marked!! I found this along time ago on face makers official site but unfortunately it being a jap site it was not in english and no one had translated it :(

Feel like enlightening the rest of us with that site name? Unless this is the latest version.

That was way back in 2008 so this is just necroposting. You'll pretty much have a better chance just googling it.

Edited by bigace

Everything seems to work for me except when I save the file as a bitmap or png, the image cuts off. Like the image shows in the left half, but in the right portion it's completely white. What should I do?

I have the same problem ,too...The picture is half white

I have the same problem ,too...The picture is half white

You need to change the size it is set to save as. For me it work with 192x192 but I know others who have it working with 96x96

I also know that some people have gotten it working on smaller sizes just by trying to save the same picture a couple of times, for me it only works if I set it to 192x192 AND save it a couple of times. (some times it'll take up to 15 saves!). But in the end it gets saved so that's what's important.

If this doesn't work for you then you can take a screen capture by pressing the print screen button (Prt Sc. For laptops you will have to hold in Fn while pressing Prn Sc for it to work) and then paste it into paint, cut the face you made and paste it into a blank paint picture and save it.

Anyway, is it possible to use homemade/modified resources with Face Maker? I edited one of the hair that it came with, kept it the same size, put it in the appropriate folder and made the background transparent (since all the others were) and when I tried opening Face Maker with it there was an error so can you not use modified pieces? Or do you just have to do it a different way?