New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Marked

New Domain Name

All of you should have noticed we have a new domain name. rmxpunlimited.net will be the official domain name for RMXP Unlimited.

When the forum was restored from Noob Saibot, every link in the forum was altered so it would automatically work with a new domain. That means every link forum descriptions, the menus, rank images etc. would all work without me editing anything.

The old domain rmxp.trap17.com still works, so we will not loose any traffic because of this change. But the links in almost of the posts will goto the wrong place. I queried that database for all our past domains(there were about six I searched for) and replaced all of them with rmxpunlimited.net. Now this should make almost every link work, though I am not sure. If anyone finds a link that is not working as it should, report the post. I would like to fix up all the links and make sure they all work with the new domain, although most should already.

I noticed a few members have links in their signatures. Please change the rmxp.trap17 links to rmxpunlimited.net. Although they will still work, there will be problems with cookies, and the wrong domain anyway, so make sure they goto the right place.

Also dont forget to update your bookmarks. And if you dont have us bookmarked, dont forget to bookmark us. ;)