New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

GDU Refinery

Hi all

Today I would like to officially announce a new system that I am developing for GDU. 

I don't want to release too much information at this stage. GDU Refinery is a system for game developers that is focuses on community and content. It will be a place about you and your content where you'll be able to interact with and following other developers. It's a modern platform completely unlike a forum. The goal is that it will be dead simple to use, and easy to get whatever you're developing out there for the community to take a look. 

I plan to release a live version before August. It's currently 80 - 85% and I will need some beta testers to give it a good run through at some stage. 

Here's some more screenies  in addition to what I've posted in the Teaser topic:

f90a592dcb8b1ac1498cea9308a0bd27.png
664cc2fd0dc617373a369fd422d6c758.png

d23c9815c1314b9c007c51470cdd10a9.png

0adf2cf4ee869da18a6ad3753cb6d52f.png

fdc7ce0e524e896cb4327e13649c5e00.png

0e8e243e998837de7748cabbac12af9f.png

Btw the announcement content type is for me, not you guys :>

Excitement!

Drama!

Romance!

ACTIONS!!

EXPLOSIONS!!!

Looking really cool, I wasn't quite excited for this stuff back when you first announced it, but that's just me to when I don't get excited over stuff I don't know. But with how you make it sound, and the photograph you put up, it makes me more interested into this topic.

Sweet, thanks. My current plan is to open the floor to all to begin with but disable any member functions (so everything except viewing). Then a bunch of us will test it out and iron out the kinks. 

Ok, I lied about the August release. I've been super busy recently and get too tired after work to get much progress through on this, but since I've been chipping away for 4 months I will try to get a speedy release for testers out soon. If you're keen to test, let me know and I'll give you access for when the testing version is up. 

I'll test it out, but I don't know how. Is it a file you need to send me, or is it something just on the site that I can get to with a link?

I'll test it out, but I don't know how. Is it a file you need to send me, or is it something just on the site that I can get to with a link?

Lol. Please read the first post. 

I can help test it out...

It's what I've been doing for other people on this site lately.

I'm thinking of just going live immediately and see how it goes down. Thank you for the offer though :)