New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
zahraa

Are you crazy?

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you crazy?

• Yes
    • No
    • What?

So, Are you crazy? Vote and write the first reason that comes to your mind :D

I say YES. Because sometimes I have dreams about video games that haven't been developed before, Now you can guess my plan >:D

Let's see how many crazy members we have here :D I'm sure some of you haven't lost your sanity yet!

Edited by zahraa

Who let that unicorn in here? ...Oh wait thats just the wind blowing against my face. IDK if im really crazy but that cow is honking at me to get out of the road and i think theres a person inside of it.

To answer your question im not crazy but im being crazy by saying yes mwahahaha. Sometimes i like to talk to my floor and tell it that the walls are plotting to kill it by falling down. Whenever i breathe i can hear the air crying and yelling save me.

I voted yes. because not a single day has passed by in the last week where i don't google "Michael Fassbender shirtless"

*defenestrates self*

Edited by Kitsuki

I voted yes. because not a single day has passed by in the last week where i don't google "Michael Fassbender shirtless"

*defenestrates self*

You made me google it D: *defenestrates kitsuki*

You made me google it D: *defenestrates kitsuki*

*shouts while falling from window* you'll thank me lateeeeeeeer

Hopefully you didn't get too far down the image search, then the results start getting really weird. But the first few images are quite a sight.

Crazy and 100% admitting it.

*shouts while falling from window* you'll thank me lateeeeeeeer

Hopefully you didn't get too far down the image search, then the results start getting really weird. But the first few images are quite a sight.

Crazy and 100% admitting it.

In fact I did get down, I did see those weird stuff *Shots kitsuki three times after she felt on the ground*

In fact I did get down, I did see those weird stuff *Shots kitsuki three times after she felt on the ground*

Well now, it appears that our whole community is crazy, for everybody but Marked dies in weird ways. Like multiple times over long periods of time, and being fine to keep at it despite dying horribly. It's like an Andrew Hussie web comic, except this is a Bomarked website.

Well I do tweet some pretty fucked up things on twitter. So yes.

You adopted the craziness. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't know that normal people existed until i went to Pre-school.

You adopted the craziness. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't know that normal people existed until i went to Pre-school.

We both have the same experience of early childhood!

grey-28698.jpg

I didn't even know how to be this level of "crazy" until I started on the internet... and look at me now...

Tbh I think the internet is a big reason why I'm so ridiculous as I am now rofl