New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

As the title says I'm new to this website I had a friend recommend this website to me a "small" handful of times and finally decided to sign-up.

I'm not sure what to say really other than I'm new to this game creating errr.... business(?) and while I got the main premise down I still have a long way to go :)

Heya Jet! Welcome to GDU! You chose a very good place to start ;) Keep practicing till you figure everything out.

Welcome to GDU, a place where you can find all the help you need on any game you're making, discussion website, game posting, tutorial, and there even is a minigame page!

Yeah, this website has a minigame page which not many people play... yeah...

Hope you have a good time here.

Welcome to GDU! We have an awesome community here, you're bound to have fun here with us! Enjoy yourself.

Everyone has a long way to go when they start out, but keep steady and you'll get there. ;)

Yeah, this website has a minigame page which not many people play... yeah...

omg someone knows about the minigame page that once ate hours out of my life. Thanks so much for the minigame page, Marked. *sarcasm metre explodes*