New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
QuesTMajoR

TOP 10 BEST PLAYED GAMES OF ALL TIME

TOP 10 - LEFT 4 DEAD / 2

Valve ©. Though Left 4 Dead is only available in Steam Game Network, its players reached up to 1.5 Million according to Steam. The game is all and FPS (First Person Shooting) and an Online Multiplayer supposed to finish a campaign by surving Zombie horde attacks. Left 4 dead was first released in November 17, 2008.

TOP 9 - SOLDIER FRONT (US) / SPECIAL FORCE(ASIA)

Naver Corp ©, DFI International © , GameClub ©. SF is also an FPS Online Multiplayer game that records almost 2.3 Millions of users in 4 years. Soldier Front is made in US/EN/EU while Special Force is all over asia VIET/JP/KOREA/CHINA/PH. SF was released on July 2004.

TOP 8 - RAN ONLINE

Entertainment Games ©. Ran Online is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Min Communications, Inc.. After starting the first official service in Korea in July 2004, RAN Online continued to expand globally. and some companies made sequels like BabyRAN, MasterRAN, etc..

RAN Online gained over 3.8 Millions of Players.

TOP 7 - BATTLE REALMS

Liquid Entertainment ©, Ubisoft © Some of you are familliar with this game, but all oldies know this game, it gained over 300+ thousands of downloads with over 3.9 Millions of Players accross the country. Battle Realms is a real-time strategy computer game published and released by Crave Entertainment and Ubisoft in 2001.

TOP 6 - AGE OF EMPIRES

Microsoft Games ®, Ensemble Studios ©, Well AOE is a series of personal computer games developed by Ensemble Studios and published by Microsoft Studios. The first title of the series was Age of Empires, released in 1997. The highest reach of this game boomed almost 4 Million Players and still over 100+ thousands of players are still playing it NOW! AOE is available in Garena+ ® and Microsoft Live.

TOP 5 - SUPER SMASH BROS. Wii/N64

Nintendo ©, HAL Lab ©. Super Smash Bros is a clash of Nintendo characters like Pikachu, Link, Bowser, Zelda, Yoshi, Kirby and so much more. The japanese game ruled with almost 5 Millions of Players. Still even Nintendo 64 is an old Gameboy machine, it is still played by many users all over the world. Nintendo Wii released SSB Brawl and Melee for extreme character addons and graphics enhancement.

TOP 4 - PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES

PopCap Games ©. The Game PvZ is a 2009 tower defense video game developed and originally published by PopCap Games for Microsoft Windows and OS X. Over 7 Millions of Players across the region. The Game became a trending topic across the social media and even on TV Shows.

TOP 3 - CLASH OF CLANS

SuperCell ®. Clash of Clans is a 2012 freemium mobile MMO strategy video game developed and published by Supercell, a video game company based in Helsinki, Finland. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012. Even the game is based also on the MMO strategy BACKYARD MONSTERS (Even some of its game features), CoC gained almost 10 Million Users and over 50 Million Downloads in PlayStore and Apple AppStore.

TOP 2 - COUNTER STRIKE

Valve ©. Who would ever forget the FPS game of Counter Strike?Counter-Strike is a first-person shooter video game developed by Valve Corporation. It was initially developed and released as a Half-Life modification by Minh "Gooseman" Le and Jess "Cliffe" Cliffe in 1999, before Le and Cliffe were hired and the game's intellectual property acquired. Counter-Strike was first released by Valve on the Microsoft Windows platform in 2000. The game later spawned a franchise, and is the first installment in the Counter-Strike series. Several remakes and Ports of Counter-Strike have been released on the Xbox console, as well as OS X and Linux. CStrike Gained over 20 Millions of players.

TOP 1 - DEFENSE OF THE ANCIENTS (DotA)

Icefrog ©, Blizzard Entertainment ®©. No other than DotA! Even DotA was only a first Map created addon to Warcraft III Frozen Throne, the MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) gained so much feedbacks and played by almost 80 Million of Players and has the Garena Record of 15 Million players. After 2 years of the release of DotA, so many MOBA-like games had been created like Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends etc. DotA came also to be the MOST played game according to GameSpot, China and Japan had created a Competitive tournament of DotA, after 7 years the game of DotA 2 was released and now played through Steam.

This is all opinion based. Not one of my top games are on that list lol.

It also looks like you copied some of this off of another site because the text is different for some of them.

If you want MY opinion (or even if you don't, cuz you're getting it anyway) my top 10, in no particular order because that would be way too hard to do, are...

Skyrim,  Xenosaga Episode I, Minecraft, Disgaea 4, Civilization V, Super Smash Bros. (all of them), Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts II, The Legend of Zelda (all of them), and Pokemon(most of the main series)

I wonder if this is an opinion sharing topic...I made one once and no one got what I was trying to do or just didn't care.

Fun fact: my avatar is the Disgaea 4 loading icon.

I've only played 2 of those games: Age of Empire, Artifical Girl II and Dota. But actually isn't a few of those mobile games? D:

Also guys I think you're missing something. The title says "Best Played Games", not best games. I'm therefore not really sure what this list represents.

I found this article on a Game Review Center and I found votes, polls and even records of players including download rates. And then I listed all the games here, Im not familiar with some of those games so Im not sure I can make an Opinion about these... 

Should link your sources so people don't assume you are the one who did all this. Always give credit where credit is due.

I always scope out "Top 10" game lists hoping to find something new I haven't tried yet. Child of Light by Ubisoft has made my personal "Top 10" List as of late; but it'll probably never be one of the most played games in the world. I still think it's a masterpiece all-around. Great fun, and local co-op was great, too.

Well, no doubt that my favourite game of all time is Okami, it's a brilliant game that needs to be heard of.

Speaking of which, I might as well tell 9 other games that aren't heard about enough. They are: Dust an Elysian Tale, Front Mission Evolved, Tales of the Abyss, Time and Eternity, Castle Crashers, Kid Icarus Uprising, Limbo, Final Fantasy 12, and Mirror's Edge.

Okami is where you play as the sun goddess and you have to fight against the darkness that has seeped throughout the land of Nippon. Great story, gameplay, and interactiveness with the world outside of battle. Really worth your time.

Dust an Elysian Tale is action packed with a bit of a cliche main character, but what it lacks in that character originality it makes up in it's fighting system, land to explore (that dam dead marsh level), and the epic climax of the game and the plot twist near the end. It's not that long and if you have some spare time, you can get it on the xbox store.

Front Mission Evolved is by Square Enix, as you know truly so. It's a game about a war between the different nations of the world with a twist. It's like a Call of Duty game, except you are almost always fighting in your custom super battle armour, the plot actually is pretty good, great boss battles, it's like a Michael Bay film trailer and keeps up to expectations, great graphics compared to when it came out... I could go on, just the ending was kinda lame...

Tales of the Abyss, and Time and Eternity, it's what you get when you combine JRPG with Anime. Both are fun to play through, both have good comedy, great character developments, I haven't beat Time and Eternity nor do I know much about its villain, but TotA has a great villain and rival of the main character. They are worth your time, and at least should be checked out.

Castle Crashers is fun, and makes some sense at times, but really is just random for comedy. It's always throwing stuff at you which you'll never expect, but end up loving and laughing over. Plus the music is astounding! Search Simple Sights by RealFaction for an example.

Kid Icarus Uprising is from Nintendo, I would not have put it on this list if I heard more about this game from communities after the release of Super Smash Bros. Great comedy, outstanding villain, and great graphics (plus a pretty fun multiplayer)

Limbo... Dark, puzzling, thrilling, calm, sudden, this game is worth a thousand words though it doesn't use any colours...

Final Fantasy 12 was a great game, y nobody talk about it?!? It inspired so many things in A Realm Reborn, had great graphics, an actually realistic villain, a likable battle system, but the most can be made out of its soundtrack. This game has to have the best final boss theme of all the Final Fantasy games just because of how different it is from the regular style of final boss themes, focusing more on the player than the villain. Though this game does fall when it comes to character development, but I ignore that for the game focuses more on development for players the party interacts with. #Gabranthrocks

Finally, Mirrors Edge is a complete parkour game with a little bit of FPS moments, the fast paced game is at your control. Even if you slow down, just marveling at the city you play in is amazing, it's beyond words how much time and effort went into making this beautiful game. Nothing bad can be said about this game except that learning the controls is kinda tricky, and the hard parkour parts can be annoying, but once you know what to do, you'll want to be playing this game until you are the perfect parkourist.

Well there you go, 10 games that I like. There are many other games I like, but these 10 just strike out as unpopular. Check them out is what I would recommend. Ardi out.