New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
GraveBusta

Best time to publish?

I have the idea and setup ready for the game itself but game is nowhere near started or finished,I only need to know when it's safe to set status to publish because I seen WIP games published not yet released because all I have is an idea and plot to go by.

You should release when you have decent enough content to be played, and you can said that it's a demo of your game. We can't say a lot about the game if there's nothing to play.

It's different if you want to gain some feedback for the early concept to enhance the game to be better. I'd prefer to open some threads and put the available content, and hoping someone will get caught and give you some useful feedback. :)

Just as black mage said. Try to have a demo ready. Id also try to plan the demo out to an ending point, don't be like ok here what i got. Make the demo end on a cliffhanger to make the player wonder whats going to happen next and want to come back for more. Also remind them at the end that it was a demo so that triggers something in their mind and make them think awwwwwww i didn't want it to end.

Haha thanks for the advice and sorry about the mess earlier staff >< 

Didnt notice anything and im usually the one to take care of things lol.

Didnt notice anything and im usually the one to take care of things lol.

Well I was new to this whole system and I ended up having like 2 posts on the activity feed that would of been disruptive I didn't want there like blog and published in which I fixed of course I just wanted my friend to be able to see the content only. 

Well I was new to this whole system and I ended up having like 2 posts on the activity feed that would of been disruptive I didn't want there like blog and published in which I fixed of course I just wanted my friend to be able to see the content only. 

O.o that is very difficult to read.

I assume you're talking about the games section, right? There's a forum for that under the main feedback/site help forum:

http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/forum/106-games-section-support/

Post there next time.