New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sentay33

Multi Part/Chapter Series

If someone were to make a Multi-Chapter series, such as making a game like "Oblivious Game Designer: Chapter 1" and then decided to continue the story, but in an entirely new project and titled it the same, but changed the chapter number and added around, 4 installments or so would it be okay to make game pages/topics for each separate entry, or would it be preferred to keep it all in one game page/topic?

That's...confusing. My Arcatis series is just 3 games in 3 seperate game pages. I think, if it's a different game, it should have it's own page.

What I'm talking about is taking one game, and seperating it into multiple parts in order to keep file size low. It's the same game, same characters, same settings, same everything essentially but split into multiple chapters to keep file size low. I'm just not sure whether or not It's acceptable to make a page for each lol. Sorry if my first post wasn't worded well, and apologies in advance if this one doesn't help either xD

Don't see why file size is an issue. As long as its under 20gb i think you will be perfectly fine. Personally id say keep it all to one game unless they are long like 8+ hours for each chapter... then split it up.