New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
shadow7396

battle related request and question.

is there a way to prevent the player from being able to attack the "boss" until all the minor enemies are killed. I'm trying to make a card game, but through original battling and what i want it to do is make it to where the player can't attack the boss or summoner until he/she defeats the enemies' summoned monsters nor can the enemy attack the player until he defeats the player's summoned monsters that are in battle. also is there a way to make  the enemy summon more monsters at random? I've tried so hard to look on google and other search engines but i cant seem to find a card battle system other than tomoaky's card game system and the problem with that is that it doesnt have a card interface nor does it let you have more than 3 cards in your entire deck. If anyone knows where i can get such an interface, i'd be more than enlightened if you would tell me. Also if that is impossible to say, and i just have to stick with the default system, I appreciate it if someone helped me out as well. I'll take scripts or simple eventing, doesnt matter which one.