New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Greetings, everyone! I just created and account in order to download some RGSS tutorials, but now I was surfing the forum and I saw that this looks like a nice community. So I decided to start an introduction topic.

I did a game with RPGM XP like 5 years ago, but it wasn't that great. Now I'm planning on making a new one. Why? Because I've always wanted to make my own videogame and, at least, I'm going to try.

I'm currently learning Ruby in order to go deep into RPG VX Ace.

That's all.

Edited by THISISFC

Hi THISISFC! Welcome to the nicest gaming community on the web!

I remember starting out with RPG Maker XP, quickly switched to VX, and finally landed with VX ACE. You can make a profile page for your XP game in the games section.

What's your favorite food? 

Welcome to the community THISISFC :D your going to love it here :P. One question your name. This is FC (what is FC?)

FranklinX, my favourite food is... free food! :D

free-sounds-delicious-foul-bachelor-frog

drago2308, FC is an abbreviation for Forocoches. It's a spanish forum and they use this nickname (ThisIsFC) to create accounts in everysite with the same password, so the users of FC don't need to register if they want to access something in this websites. At first, as I just created this account to download some tutorials, I decided to use this "public" account. But now that I thought about it I changed the password and I guess I'll be using this nickname here.

Edited by THISISFC

Welcome to GDU, THISISFC! I hope you enjoy :)