New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
GermanyXItaly1000

Screen Shake doesn't shake picture?

Question

After ages of inactivity, I'm back to working on my game. Only to run into more problems.

I want to be able to use the Screen Shake function to make the picture I showed shake back and forth, but it doesn't appear to work.

Is there a script that can make the picture shake like the screen does, or do I have to do it manually using the "Move Picture" event?

I'd like to be able to mimic the shaking movements of the Screen Shake event--that's my main goal.

Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

Hmmm...I don't know any scripts for that. The only solution I know is to ask u about the power and speed of Screen Shake that u want to use, then I'll try to adjust picture movements to fit the screen shake manually. Doesn't seem to be a hard thing to do.

Why not put your pictures as events instead of pictures? This way they will follow the map and be affected by the shaking as well.

You set it as a graphic for your event. The awkward part is that the system will divide in a 4x4 grid like it does with all characters, so you should put your picture in a 4x bigger image file.

You set it as a graphic for your event. The awkward part is that the system will divide in a 4x4 grid like it does with all characters, so you should put your picture in a 4x bigger image file.

Ay, sorry... I quoted you in that last post, but for some inane reason my mobile didn't go through with my added text.

I did figure that out, but there was a white line around the picture (it was supposed to fill the whole window), so I took the advice of the first poster and did it manually using the move picture option. Works out great!