New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
shadow7396

Team Members needed.

hey guys im looking for people  join my team. I am looking for people who can create sprites, create tilesets, scripting and anything else that's useful. I'll first go about the sprites. The base of the sprites I would like them to look like the ones used in Geocities Looseleaf. The sprites I need are the following:

• old man
  • old woman
  • potion shop store keeper
  • general store keeper
  • priests
  • villagers

i'll explain what i want them to look like:

Old Man & Old Woman

The old man and old woman can look like anything. The only thing i could say is they need to look like villagers and not some rich people or scholars

Potion Shop Store Keeper

The potion shop keeper is to be a woman. As for her appearance, I want her to have some weird clothing. perhaps something the witch doctors wear.

General Store Keeper

the usual; t-shirt with apron for men and casual dress with apron for women.

Priests

I want a pastor  and nuns.

Villagers

I want men and women wearing hand-me-downs or old clothes if you prefer to call it. and if possible, I would like kid sprites but if it cant be done then thats ok.

It has always been my dream to create my own game and I want you good people of GDUnlimited to help me achieve that goal. Those who accept will be greatly credited in my game.

Not to be rude, you have been posting a LOT about getting team member to join you or get people to do things for you, and since you are new many people wouldn't have the intention to help out at a whims notice, yes there are people that can do spiriting "well" and there are many people here who can script however without out you helping the community first its unlikely you will receive something in return for nothing. 

When i first arrived here i expected a lot, people that can do things for you, however what i learnt (and was told) was to tackle things on your own, learn how to script, learn how to sprite, and I assure you the community will help you with learning, as it is much more rewarding to teach rather than do something for someone. Also by learning something it becomes something that you can use over and over again later in life. There are many tutorials here in the tutorials section if you would like to learn, if you cant find what you are after there you can always delve into the internet.

So as a recap, yes we would help you as a community however we will not likely DO things for you. Many of us are busy with our own games, therefore unable to help in your desires, so my advice to you is to spend the time waiting for reply's (or for something to be done for you) learning how to do said things, GDU as a community will help you achieve your goals, however we will not achieve them for you. Good luck :D

hey guys im looking for people  join my team. I am looking for people who can create sprites, create tilesets, scripting and anything else that's useful. I'll first go about the sprites. The base of the sprites I would like them to look like the ones used in Geocities Looseleaf. The sprites I need are the following:

• old man
  • old woman
  • potion shop store keeper
  • general store keeper
  • priests
  • villagers

i'll explain what i want them to look like:

Old Man & Old Woman

The old man and old woman can look like anything. The only thing i could say is they need to look like villagers and not some rich people or scholars

Potion Shop Store Keeper

The potion shop keeper is to be a woman. As for her appearance, I want her to have some weird clothing. perhaps something the witch doctors wear.

General Store Keeper

the usual; t-shirt with apron for men and casual dress with apron for women.

Priests

I want a pastor  and nuns.

Villagers

I want men and women wearing hand-me-downs or old clothes if you prefer to call it. and if possible, I would like kid sprites but if it cant be done then thats ok.

It has always been my dream to create my own game and I want you good people of GDUnlimited to help me achieve that goal. Those who accept will be greatly credited in my game.

Hey man, you say you want people like in loose leaf right? I may be able to make them in that program then edit them. Add me on skype david.johnston650 and i can send you the pictures! Reply If you're interested.