New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
FleshRenderStudios

[RESOURCE] Tree's, Tree's and more Tree's

Hey guy's and gal's I have a request to make (and a confession as I have no idea if this is in the right section, If nt please move it to the appropriate thread, Thanks in advance) and the request is for some tree's, Not bog-standard RTP or edit's of RTP please but original work's that can be used commercially :)

These will be used in Parallax Mapping so I need as much detail as possible please, I need them, big (160pixel x 160 pixels +), medium (96 pixels x 96 pixels +) or small (64 pixels x 64 pixels).

All different shapes and sizes, all different color's and shade's as long as they go together.

Some editing may be done by myself to make it fit into the Parallax Scene also.

Our Term's and Conditions:-

• If payment is required for any resources we are only able to provide this via a profit share scheme which everyone else on the team also adheres to.
  • You will receive credit under "Resource Providers"
  • You will get a free copy of the game.
  • You may be asked to join the team for a permanent position IF your work is very good.
  • You may not release the same resources anywhere else if payment is required.
  • Must be allowed to use these resources in a commercial game.

Many Thanks guy's and gal's and please make sure you read the term's and condition's:)