New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Design Update

Hi all,

I'm sorry for all these changes. I feel like I messed up on the last design... I've got so much pressure with assessments and I got carried away today, but I thought it was such an improvement I may as well go live with the design tweaks.

It's unfinished in many places, but I still think its a lot cleaner and better. Thoughts?

I think stuff like this look way more professional and like published articles, which is the intention. http://www.gdunlimited.net/tutorials/t/rpg-maker-vx-ace/camera-control-techniques-for-your-game

I can't see many changes and the link doesn't work for me. Anyway what happened to you? You look very lost and confused :( I wish I could help you somehow.

btw your avatar is so cute.

I agree you new avatar is beyond awesome.

I can't see many changes and the link doesn't work for me. Anyway what happened to you? You look very lost and confused :( I wish I could help you somehow.

btw your avatar is so cute.

I'm Ok, I'm just really busy with university at the moment and I've got a mountain of work to do, but yesterday I was bad... and made all these changes (which do exist) to the design. Isn't it a huge improvement?

i love the change in color on the top. blends in better :D

Just noticed a little loading think to the left when posting this. awesome.

Saw some huge changes in the site since I visited it last year. Definitely noted the recent change (especially in my message centre and the front page--damn, that front page).

A few things were wonky with the design when I came by a month ago, but they were fixed up by the time I came back yesterday.

Great job, Marked!

What happened to the nice hue rotating color logo at the top? Why is it just white now?

I deleted it from the... source code... and changed the logo image. But if you were looking for the code it was in global.js. EDIT: Actually its still there at the top :D I hadn't fully decided on removing the color changy-ness.

Yeah, I thought so.

Looks like i have to use this current GDU logo for my game it's cool to have it with no color.

Attached is the original PNG I have. Given the very fine borders it doesn't scale well. I want to get a vector of it (it was originally made from a vector but chief didn't save it). I'll need to do that at some stage. Esp for the mobile version. I hate bad quality logos when I'm browsin' mobile styles.

gdu.png