Fast travel is a concept where you have several locations in a map (Usually this map is called an overworld map) and by selecting one of those locations, you’re transported to their respective location.
Features1. Allow you to fast travel between location.
2. You can use big map for your overworld.
3. Customizable BGM & SFX for the map.
4. Several additional windows for the map.
5. Animated location icon.
DemoDownload Fast Travel DEMO V-1.1 (2.69MB) 30 Downloads
Download Fast Travel DEMO (2.44MB) 14 Downloads
Instructions1. Put the script on your game.
2. Put the map graphic inside Graphics/System folder. Make sure you named the graphics “Map_Select”.
3. Put the location selection window graphic inside Graphics/System folder. Make sure you named the graphic “Window_Map”.
4. Put an empty graphic named “Empty”. This graphic is needed to run the script, mostly as a placeholder.
5. Put the locations on the script.
6. Customize where each location will transfer the player when they're selected.
7. Customize a lot of other variables found within the script.
8. Call the map using this script call:
Author NotesIf there are any updates for the script, it'll be available first on this page:
The Script Page on My Wordpress
I'll update it here too, but just in case that I forget, check the link above first.
If there's question, comment or suggestion, feel free to post it here or on my wordpress. I'll try to reply as soon as I see it.
Compatibility- No Compatibility issue yet.
Credits & ThanksCredits:
- Thanks to Sixth from RMW for reminding me that I forgot to put the dispose method inside the script.
1. This script can be used on commercial or non-commercial games, only if you credit me (Black Mage) properly.
2. Please tell me about your game (Optional). I’ll be happy to play and review your game, assumed I have some time to spare.
Anyway, it's licensed under Attribution 3.0 Unported.
Attribution 3.0 Unported
You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor. Commerical use allowed.