New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Calvinchun

[RMXP] Resident Evil : Remake Disc 1 (Completed)

nnnnn-21166.png

3100381.gif

Ark promised to take down Umbrella Corporation after he knew

that Umbrella start to develop new virus which is named after T-Veronica Virus and another reason, his 

very traumatic experience on Sheena Island. He decided to took a sample of the newest virus on a place where is located on a west from Legfort City. On the way, he confronted a stranger. His shirt was full of blood, face was pale and was limping badly. At first, Ark think that it was a human and was surprised by his condition. He was forced to enter the palace when the stranger tried to bit him.Ark brought a gun along with him, but hesitated because he was taken by surprised. He just push him away and
start to make for the place. He was bewildered with wild thought when he first entered the place. It was empty and very quiet. Ark found this very strange but press on to find the virus but start to find a way out of the place when realizing that his traumatic experience started to unfold once more. However, getting out from the Place Of Hell will be hard than ever as the monster will try their best to hunt Ark down... 

3100386.gif

Using RE Shooting System 2.1 by Nechigawara

Custom DLS system 

Features 2 Disc in Full Released

Voice Acting By Nico Uusitalo and Imtruetome/Shami

Meet Licker and Nemesis!

3100388.gif

Ark : He was the first disc protagonist... Even though he was vulnerable, he was specialized in lockpicking. He's always thought of bringing the Corporation down to the ground. 

Wesker : The antoganist in RE:Remake. However, turn side on the game final story tiers. Main Protagonist on Resident Evil : Deadly Revolutions (IF I MANAGE TO MAKE IT!)

Claire : She was searching on the place for her brother Chris Redfield whom have been missing for 3 months. She always had a very tough faith and hope in herself.

3100393.gif

c7erescreen-2-21166.png

Testing Simulation (INGAME!) With special guest, Cerberus.

d3drescreen-1-21166.png

Hey there, licker! How are you? 

Licker : Not fine. I'm craving blood!

3100394.gif

Mediafire Link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ws462t3jx0bcca/Resident_Evil_Remake_Disc_1_V1.1.rar

Claire Scene Glitch Fix - http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2w0izo7jkfz91f/Claire_Scene_Bug-Fix.rar - Download this and replace old Map029.rxdata and Map005.rxdata in
the game 'Data' Folder.

Image Generated from COOLTEXT.COM!

Thanks!

Edited by Calvinchun

Hi tomo!

:) The fonts that you need to install is UmePlus - Gothic. It's located in the Fonts folder which is inside the game folder!

TQ for trying!

(FIXED A BUG! DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION!)

Edited by Calvinchun

I believe it's an error, with the room immediately after where you start. You walk in, ask the zombie if he's a survivor (herp derp), and then, after that, the zombie turns around but doesn't move. The music suggests that he'd be walking at you, and doesn't take damage from your weapon either. Might wanna check that out. It sounds really ambient and creepy, though, from how far I've gotten so far.

Oh! yeah i forget to change the player start location when i was testing debug my game so.. I try to fix it ASAP!

(wait, hey is that a good comment?)

:shock: 

Tell me when it's fixed and re-uploaded so I can test it :thumbsup: I'm a huge RE nut, and the engine I used in Hope Afloat is the same engine you're using, but the scripting is all spaghetti and incredibly glitchy, so I basically ended up re-writing the entire thing.

Hi! 

I will reupload it ASAP.

(I'll fix the bug and release a demo.)

TQ!

Edited by Calvinchun

Updated!

Just a little touch and i'll reupload it! 

Thanks!

EDIT : And anyone who's interested to beta test before the game went out publicly can PM me and your name

will e credited on the game and on the first post!)

Edited by Calvinchun

Thanks for updating link, but I have small trouble, I hope u'll halp me out

When I started a game, I got this message....

Audio/BGM/Flying Through the Air-Resident Evil 5 3D(Retribution)(Best sound)
(Soundtrack)(2012)was not found.
Can u add this file separate pls?