New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

claymore_900x350.jpg

Abstract: In a world rife with deadly creatures called "Yoma", a young silver eyed woman, Clare, works on behalf of an organization that trains female youma halfbreeds into warriors with the ability to destroy these creatures.

Genre: Heavily story driven with light but intense turn based combat

Engine: RPG Maker VX

Download Demo "Volume 1"

Demo Gameplay Length

This is a experiment to see how a Claymore game would work. This demo is the entire first volume of the manga or the equivalent of the first episode in the anime. The game will take the story of the manga. This game as it is now, is a little over 10-15 minutes of content, mostly dialog, but I tried to make it as interesting and visually entertaining as possible.

Screenshot

capture.jpg?w=593

Characters so Far:

250px-Clare_main.jpg

A Claymore sent to deal with a Yoma killing villagers.

300px-Raki.jpg

Both Raki's parents were killed by the Yoma. Now he has just his older brother Zaki and his uncle.

Edited by Broken Messiah

Yes, though it will follow the plotline EXACTLY as it occurs in the manga, which seems to be better handled by Claymores creators. That is, of course, if I decide to follow through with it. Right now, I just want opinions on how it is now. However, I should say that it isnt really a demo in the sense that you get a sample of the action, as it mainly just introduces key characters.

Thank you, to be honest this was slated to be discontinued, but I really :excited: enjoy :excited: working on it, and it seems as though atleast one other person is interested in it! ;)