New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
amkrogh89

Free Music Resources by amkrogh89

Friends,

I'm sharing my background music resources for free use, commercial or otherwise. Songs are now hosted at soundcloud.com! Most are ready-to-use loops in MP3 format. These songs were written specifically with RPG Maker in mind. I am not currently taking requests. Please credit my work with my full name, Aaron Krogh.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MY MP3 MUSIC LIBRARY IN A BULK .ZIP FILE

Open the Spoiler to view my collection.

BATTLE THEMES

309 - Desert Battle (Loop) - A short desert battle loop.

307 - Wrath (Don't Mess With Me Remix, Loop, MP3) - Tense remix of an evil character theme.

306 - Boss Battle 2 - An alternate take on "162 - Boss Battle"

300-B - Blood of Lilith (Loop) - A remix of "Desecrated Temple"

208-B - Megaboss, (Loop, Up-tempo) - Megaboss, increased tempo, in key F. No opera samples.

297 - Bloodlust (Loop) - Another battle theme with electric guitars and violins.

295 - Insidia (Battle, Loop) - A battle loop that was written with a thief character in mind.

294 - Leviathan (Battle Loop) - A mash-up of two battle themes and the coastal town theme.

290-A - My Enemy (Loop) - Battle music set to the tune of 290 "My Friend" and 158 "White Elephants."

289 - Heated Battle (Loop) - A general battle theme. E-guitar and heavy percussion.

208-A - Megaboss, (Loop) - A tense boss battle theme with a bit of futuristic-sounding synths.

208-C - Megaboss, (Loop, String section, Up-tempo) - Megaboss B-Type with extra string section in the first half. Hopefully, a worthy edition of my favorite battle theme.

208-D - Megaboss, (Loop, Piano only) - The popular Megaboss theme, stripped of all instruments save its piano and percussion.

208-E - Megaboss, Strings Only (Incomplete) - Incomplete Megaboss variation with strings only.

162-A - Pre-Boss Battle Tension (Loop, OGG) - Prelude to the "Boss Battle" theme.

162-B - Boss Battle (Loop, MP3) - Boss battle music with electric guitar synth, as well as strings and brass hits.

192 - Jazzy Battle Prelude (Loop, OGG) - A snazzy, upbeat ready-for-combat style song.

TOWN & MAP THEMES

310 - World Map Theme (Loop)

305 - Heresy - Creepy church organ music.

292 - Touch the Sky (Loop) - A "mountain" theme.

298 - Home (Loop) - A nostalgia-laden town or castle theme.

296 - The Tea Garden (Loop) - A nice, peaceful track with music box synth, strings and woodwinds.

204-A - The Lonely Amazon (Loop) - A field theme that may be fit for a jungle area or a forest.

287-C - Reflections in Tranquility (Loop) - A mellow, contemplative guitar track.

200 - Upbeat, Futuristic Area (Loop) - A sassy, futuristic-sounding area loop.

204-B - Snowy Field (Loop) - A very simple loop that sounds wintry.

223 - Groovy (Loop) - A snazzy little loop. Reminds me of tutorial music.

159 - Ambrosia Beach (Loop, MP3)- Written with a coastal town area in mind.

158-A - White Elephants (Loop, MP3) - A little bit of humor. Character or town theme.

158-B - White Elephants (Back it Up Mix) (Loop, MP3) - A remix of the above track, party style. Well, my style :\

156 - Smooth, Jazzy Theme (Loop, MP3) - Funk, pop, whatever. I'm not sure if "jazzy" is the right word.

160 - Rose Petals (Scene) - Optimistic-sounding piano tune. Scene or character theme.

149 - Serenity (Loop) - A simple, angelic song with dreamy synth pads and a flute.

195 - Wintry Town (Loop, OGG) - For use in snowy towns or dungeons.

DUNGEON THEMES

305 - Heresy - Creepy church organ music.

300-A - Desecrated Temple - Harpsichord, piano, synth. An evil castle theme.

300-B - Blood of Lilith (Loop) - A remix of "Desecrated Temple"

292 - Touch the Sky (Loop) - A "mountain" theme.

299 - Treacherous Slopes (Loop) - Mountain-climbing!

293-B - This Is NOT a Drill (Loop) - This time, it's for real.

293-A - Fire Drill (Loop) - A very tense, "let's get the heck out of here!" song.

204-A - The Lonely Amazon (Loop) - A field theme that may be fit for a jungle area or a forest.

195 - Wintry Town (Loop, OGG) - For use in snowy towns or dungeons.

SCENES

308 - The Tea Garden, Enhanced Version (Scene) - A remix of "296 - The Tea Garden." A soft, peaceful track with pan flute, strings, piano & an ambient harp.

304 - Insecurity - Futuristic, dramatic.

301 - Good Memories - Harp, flute and strings.

296 - The Tea Garden (Loop) - A nice, peaceful track with music box synth, strings and woodwinds.

293-B - This Is NOT a Drill (Loop) - This time, it's for real.

293-A - Fire Drill (Loop) - A very tense, "let's get the heck out of here!" song.

291-B Lost - A lonelier version of "Never Forget"

291-A - Never Forget - A lonely or sad theme best used in a scene, not a map.

290-B - My Friend (Jazzy Swing, Loop) - A mellow character theme.

288 - Don't Mess with Me (Loop) - Theme for a character with a rotten heart!

173 - Who Left the Milk Out!? (Loop, MP3) - Comedic loop.

110-B - Rest Beneath the Tree (Scene, MP3) - An Asian ambient scene with a tense ending.

AMBIENT THEMES

308 - The Tea Garden, Enhanced Version (Scene) - A remix of "296 - The Tea Garden." A soft, peaceful track with pan flute, strings, piano & an ambient harp.

291-B Lost - A lonelier version of "Never Forget"

287-B - Reflections in Tranquility - Mellow, with an air of anticipation. A guitar and flute combo with string accompaniment.

110-A - Malevolent Spirit in the Tree (Scene, MP3) - Scene music. Transitions from tranquil, Japanese instruments to a battle-style theme.

110-B - Rest Beneath the Tree (Scene, MP3) - An epiano ambient scene.

160 - Rose Petals (Scene) - Optimistic-sounding piano tune. Scene or character theme.

149 - Serenity (Loop) - A simple, angelic song with dreamy synth pads and a flute.

170 - Eerie Scene (Loop, MP3) - A creepy music box-sounding synth theme.

CHARACTER THEMES

307 - Wrath (Don't Mess With Me Remix, Loop, MP3) - Tense remix of an evil character theme.

290-B - My Friend (Jazzy Swing, Loop) - A mellow jazzy song that contains motifs from 290-A, and 158 A & B.

288 - Don't Mess with Me (Loop) - Theme for a character with a rotten heart!

287-C - Reflections in Tranquility (Loop) - A mellow, contemplative guitar track.

158-A - White Elephants (Loop, MP3) - A little bit of humor. Character or town theme.

158-B - White Elephants (Back it Up Mix) (Loop, MP3) - A remix of the above track, party style.

156 - Smooth, Jazzy Theme (Loop, MP3) - Funk, pop, whatever. I'm not sure if "jazzy" is the right word.

173 - Who Left the Milk Out!? (Loop, MP3) - Comedic loop.

147-B - The Brother I Never Had (Loop, MP3) - Upbeat masculine character theme. E-guitar synth.

INN THEMES

ME-1 - Sweet Dreams (ME file, OGG) - Inn theme one.

ME-2 - Good Night (ME file, OGG) - Inn theme two.

Edited by amkrogh89

If I could give you more than +1 rep I would. This is amazing, you are an inspiration to musicians everywhere. I am still trying to convince my music buddy to release an album in the same manner you did. Excellent way to showcase your work and possibly sell some in the future.

I appreciate you posting here, thank you again.

Nice musics. I like all of them. I wanna ask if do you have more creepy background music? I only see 2 "creepy" musics in your spoiler is that the same in the download link?

Edited by deathmoverz24

Awesome! Awesome! Thank you for sharing this with us!

You have some nice music in there! Haven't listened to them all yet. xD

+1rep!

I appreciate you posting here, thank you again.

My pleasure! Thanks for listening.

Nice musics. I like all of them. I wanna ask if do you have more creepy background music? I only see 2 "creepy" musics in your spoiler is that the same in the download link?

The "Creepy Ambience" track is being used in a commercial game, so it is not available for download. Check out "Eerie Scene" and "Pre-Boss Battle Tension" if you haven't already. They are kinda "creepy."

Awesome! Awesome! Thank you for sharing this with us!

You're welcome. I'll try to add more soon.

so....these are free to use in commercial games?! Are you serious!?

OH NO!... dude, can i posibly trouble you to make it a drop box? my stupid computers filter wont allow me to access mediafire for some reason. If not, thats no prob, ill download it some how. THESE ARE GREAT!!!

Edited by forcebreaker

so....these are free to use in commercial games?! Are you serious!?

OH NO!... dude, can i posibly trouble you to make it a drop box? my stupid computers filter wont allow me to access mediafire for some reason...

Yes, and yes! Here you go, an updated version of my MP3 library as a single .ZIP file, hosted by DropBox.com:

Aaron's Game Music Library - 185MB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2fhyzh9dkyvrs5/MP3Krogh.zip

One week late reply but the pieces you composed are very nice, well composed and enjoyable to listen to. They should work well in the right game.

edit: My msitake, it's a month late reply but it was relative feedback, so that counts right.

Edited by madanchi

Wow, these are incredible. I'm seriously considering changing the soundtrack of my project to these.

Changing the BGM of my game right now. I can't express how amazing these are.

Love 'em.

Edited by rgangsta

These are pretty awesome, might end up using some of these in the future.

And I know you probably don't know, but I am a rapper. And I seriously wanna write a song for that '76 Cadillac. That one is amazing. I love it. It's so chill, haha.

Here are the latest downloadable tracks from my SoundCloud page. Remember, you do not have to ask me for permission to use these files for any reason, including commercial projects. Enjoy!  :)

313 - Bittersweet Affection

312 - Vista del Mar

311 - Love from Afar

X01 - Upbeat (Loop)

Champion. Great work amkrogh. I've been contemplating building an audio resource section where you can stream audio live in the browser and then download it if you want it. It would be a lot better than having then in a topic, kinda hidden away. Hopefully a good 'ol pinning will help.