New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
diagostimo

request for a woodcutting/mining sprite template

Question

hey there, i am currently developing a woodcutting/mining script, and find myself in need of a template of a character with a swinging pose as if he was woodcutting/mining, i have attempted to edit a template myself but i failed epicly, i am probably much better at spriting when i have a template to draw over, so this is my request smile.png credits will be given where due, and i will make the script public when its done for all those concerned, thanks in advance.

edit:

here is the template i would like it to be based from:

gallery13816654575.png

Edited by diagostimo

7 answers to this question

I tried my best for this one. I hope you like it

I will complete this if you like it.

Edited by deathmoverz24

omfg that is sick, totaly finish it :) also could you draw the actual pic axe as a seperate sprite sheet? in the script i am going to make it overlays the pic axe image onto the the characters sprite so the pic axe can be changed throughout gameplay, think of runescape, better pics ect, so i need a spritesheet with the motion, and a sprite of the axe, many thanks :)

just tested it out and it works great smile.png many thanks, i dont suppose you will be up to making a woodcutting version would you in the same format, one with the motion and the other only the tool? again many thanks you are very talented biggrin.png

edit:

if you want to know what how the script is looking heres a link to a demo, it is still in very early stages, you can check the stats raising by talking to the guy on the map :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?csx1c5ngdve9yfb

Edited by diagostimo

oh i forgot the axe. here it is but i edit it prematurely sorry. atleast you can edit it as a guide though.

axede.png

i think the motion for this is the same as mining.

I tested your script and i can say its great too. I'm looking forward to it.smile.png

Im concern more about the sprite since i understand how it works, i will ask if its okay when your facing upward the pickaxe will just overlay on the character? it looks weird. and i also hope it has sounds while mining or woodcutting too. i find it really incomplete.

cool thanks, again the hatchet is great :D the plan is to just erase parts of the tool where the character will overlay, but i can do that myself and makes it much easier to edit for the need of the sprite, i will defo be adding sounds etc, im more concentrating on getting the stystem more dynamic like disapearing rocks and trees, random wait timers etc :D

i know, i need a gold shovel trophy.. but i really need this sprite ;- all links are dead, i make a backup of this one year later and remake the sprite but i have lost and i need to my project T_T anyone have this sprite ? woodcut&mining?