New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
KrayZ

[RMVXA] Tankentai SBS+Full English

Hey, guys. I put together a complete full English Ace engine translation along with Tankentai's SBS script. This is mainly for the people using the Japanese or partially translated version, but it's here if anyone else needs it. I translated every bit of Jap in the engine to English along with the in-game translation from Tank's script and Vocab part of the main scripts since a lot of the battle dialogue was in Japanese.

This does NOT include VX Ace RTP. You must have that installed already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc-KWfnLh3U&context=C4e43b21ADvjVQa1PpcFNnrcWvCn5y7ESKkEpCZxlIYwTVqrFFhVc=

Includes:

Full English

Tankentai's SBS script

All graphics,pictures, etc needed for his script.

The best thing to do is just use this demo folder as a new project. If you're using Jap or partial English translation version and want full English with his SBS then do that. If you just want to translate part of the database from an already started project just copy paste the right files in the Data folder. These are all RTP files with no additional chars,weapons,armor, etc. The SKILLS data file has some extra skills in it needed for Tankentai's SBS.

Hope this does some good for someone. Just trying to give to the community. :)

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?72gjtx7knihuxrz

Credits-Tankentai for his SBS script and files.

KrayZ- for English translation

Hey is there like a demo that show you how to config the scripts to enhance your control over the scripts because I can't understand the japenese scripts I mean the battles may be in english but can't understand the scripts to config them. And is really a platform you run around on really a demo? Not be rude that is the last thing i wan't to do. I am just saying can you translate the whole script system not just the battle system its self or make a demo that tells you where you config thiings like in the VX version.

Edited by Mooshra

Nevermind, for those who have the same issue ...

If you are using another game and you are adding this script to your own,

make sure you replace the "\Data\Animations.rvdata2" (Basically have the new animations.) with your own.

(GOOGLE TAGS)

TankentaiIssues Issues Tankentai English Error 1517 NoMethodError frame max frame_max

Your link is broken. Can you re-up? A full-translation of Enu's Tankentai script would be huge for my project. I'm much more accustomed to Tank than the other alternatives (Jet's sideview BS, VE Animated Battles, etc.)