New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Guest makeamidget

Double Weapons Script

Guest makeamidget

Introduction

Here's the main part with the double weapons and two attacks.. you no longer have to do anything special.... all you have to do is just put in the script...

Also of note is that you can equip a shield or a sword in either hand... you can also equip two shields... when two shields are equipped, attack is disabled... anyway.. just put this right above main... and hope that you don't have a lot of stuff modded that i did.. it's not far enough along yet to where i'm gonna put in alias's.. some stuff is aliased already though.. i don't remember...

Screenshots

post-1-0-41509700-1331934825_thumb.jpg

The Script

Double_Weapons_Script.zip

Used it. Tested it with the a copied event that you used for the test stage. The swords added to the inventory became shields ie. : iron sword became iron shield, and steel sword became steel shield) and when I removed said named shield, It shows an item but its stats are empty and it has no icon or name but has a x0 marking.

All i did was remove the default scripts mine had and replaced with those of the test project.

I don't think you were supposed to delete the default script.

normally you just add the script as a new page, above main

unless the scripter who made this said to do it.

So you had custom conflicting scripts?

No just the dual wield one and the default scripts.

The dual wield for default RTP weapons work just fine now.

Now I just created new armors and now I can't give him a stiletto in his left hand. but for some reason he can equip the body armor "Hauberk" IN HIS LEFT HAND. Now I'm just confused. Why would you remove the option for dual wield  in after RM2K3....

Edited by Aelvir