New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Ackley14

Ackley's Music Shoppe :3

Hey all, Im here to serve you. i make music for anybody who needs it, however you need it. just provide me the credits in your game, and make the payment based on length (each 30 seconds of the song costs 20 points)

Previous Work:

Camp

To request:

Theme:

Area Type:

Description:

Pic of area(Optional but recommended):

Loop song?:

Anything else:

Example Request:

Theme: Town

Area Type: Camp

Description: Song needs to sound like im in a camp area. The place is more like a merchant camp.

Pic of area(Optional but recommended):

Loop song?: Yes

Anything else:

Price:

just make sure to credit me in your game.

Current Requests:

Slot 1:John Bon-Merlin esq

Slot 2:

Slot 3:

Thanks and dont forget to provide credits biggrin.png

EDIT!!-FROM NOW ON ALL SONGS ARE FREE mainly bc i honestly don't care about the points lol. but also bc i love making music biggrin.png so just post a requst and ill get to it ASAP biggrin.png but feel free to tip :3

Edited by Ackley14

it seams nobody but bob wants custom music :'c i feel so un needed XD

Would you accept a request to make an homage song? I am making a fan game, and the TV series from which I am making it has beautifully written full piece musical scores. Do you think you would be able to create an homage song for one of the already made songs? It is ok if it is in your style, but would have to resemble, or at least have the same feel as the original, but again be your own at the same time. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

i would love to try at the very least xD i do song styles other than 8bit-esq haha post a link to the origional song and ill try and make it fairly similar in style

btw whats the tv show? jw

Edited by Ackley14

Haha, I shoulda said it lol. It's called BBC's Merlin, aka The Adventures of Merlin. Honestly I would accept 8bit-esq, whatever inspires you from hearing it is best, that way I think it'll turn out the best as well.

Here is the part they use for just the intro (30s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-n2XudE9zQ

And here is a megamix which starts with the full version of the intro song above, and continues on with some other good songs from the shows first season.

Thanks in advance, and don't worry if it doesn't sound too much like it belongs in the show, I am sure you will do a fantastic job, and I will use it no matter what!

-Cheers

so this is for the title screen of your game? or the opening cut seen (ik wrong seen xD) and you want a sort of majestic intro type of song, lots of strings light precussion, flutes, harp ect. sound good?

edit-ill try to add some harmonious "ahhs" and "ooohs" in there for a choir affect if u want. ill make one with and without (trust me there is a diffrence) then u pick which u wish to use lol

Edited by Ackley14

Theme: Medieval Town

Area: Tavern/Bar

Description: A tune like "The Bard's Song" by Blind Guardian mixed with the tunes from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube. A mix of lute and pan flute with a viking/barbarian feel.

Pic Of Area: I have no pic.

Loop: Please loop.

Anything else: Please don't add any vocals or semi-vocals (mouth-made sounds).

I shall tip! :D

Necroposting on a year old thread is not good :no:

Locking, if OP wishes to reopen the thread PM a mod.