- - - - -

2 replies to this topic

Luz

Luz

• 36 posts
  • Prefered Engine: RPG Maker XP
  • Engine Level: Bad
  • Class Title: Level Designer
I was making up NPC sprites using a few different sprite generators but I wanted to also have child NPC's and it would be too time consuming to make them all from scratch so I was wondering if there are any child sprite generators out there.

Posted Image

If anybody has any information on where I could find some The Legend of Dragoon sprites (specifically for Meru, Shana, and Shana in the blue dress she wears at the twin castle on disk 2) please contact me and I'll be eternally grateful.

Polraudio

Polraudio

Master of the Mind

• Administrator
  • 3,974 posts
  • Engine Level: The Best
  • Class Title: Programmer / Scripter
  • Project(s): Open World Game(WIP Title)
As far as i know theres none. Just checked sround and couldnt find any.

You might be able to use Character Maker XP and edit the sprites a little to make kids.
http://www.rmxpunlim...acter-maker-xp/

^If im offline im most likely sleeping. If im online im at my computer.

Luz

Luz

• 36 posts
  • Engine Level: Bad
  • Class Title: Level Designer
Thanks for taking the time to look. I may end up doing something like that. Or I could look around for a sprite generator that uses small, child like sprites like this site http://www.famitsu.c...ibi/index2.html I don't really like the style or the variety in clothes and such so if I decide to use it it'll probably be one of my last resorts but it's better than nothing.

Posted Image

If anybody has any information on where I could find some The Legend of Dragoon sprites (specifically for Meru, Shana, and Shana in the blue dress she wears at the twin castle on disk 2) please contact me and I'll be eternally grateful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users