New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

The NEW X.A.S ABS (3.82)

Blizz ABS Vs. XAS  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like the best

• Xiderowg Action System 3.82
    • Blizz-ABS 2.7

xas-hero1.png?w=480

version.png?w=480

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQwViGmy8Ao&feature=related

:alright:

I don't know if you guys know about this, but Moghunter's Released a new XAS, that is really sweet. I mean really sweet. Its more than just an Abs. I tried using XAS before but I switched to Blizz, but now the new features are just to good. Plus, since Blizzard has quit scripting XAS has becoming light years ahead of it. I'm planning on switching Limit to XAS :clap: . Don't get me wrong, Blizz is good to, but its not capable of handling what XAS can do. Blizz-ABS is probably not going to be updated anytime soon.

Check out the website for more information.

http://xasabs.wordpress.com/

Personally I don't like that style in the RPG Maker. The animations do not fit that type of gameplay.

The only bad thing about that is unless you are a spriter, you are going to have to pay someone to make the battle sprites for you.

BLIZZ-ABS is easier to configure and doesn't need as much sprites as XAS does. I tried using XAS too and I got confused because I didn't know how to make skills or weapons. But in a way, XAS is better than BLIZZ-ABS.

Blizz is alot easier, but ever Since Blizz quit, I can't get any real support from him.

I.E the stuff I want to do in Blizz, I can't

specifically boss AI

Blizz has really good monster AI, but to program a good BOSS AI its very complicated

XAS is much better for boss battles

Btw: I am a spriter now :D