New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Bigace360

[Hiring][map][cod] Warriors Entertainment

WarriorsEntertainmentStudios01.pngWarriorsseriesLogo-1.png

WarriorsEpisodeILogo02.png

~Game~

Warriors Episode I: Legacy of the prohecy Code Thread

~Contact Details~

MSN email: inuyasha366@msn.com

Or you can just pm me.

Hello unlimited, my name is Anthony and I am working on my Solo main-project “Warriors Episode I: Legacy of the Prophecy Code, I currently only looking for mappers and a scripter to help complete this game. The current thread is kind of outdated as most or all the images are out, since I was kind of not there for a while. Outdated RRR WI: LPC Thread and the Outdated RRR Warriors Series Thread.

Who are you looking for?

1) Here's a small list of what I'm looking for:

• a. Scripters (for the Enu SBS Tanketai)

b. Mappers

c. Story Script Editors or writers (later as I’m still writing the script)

Are you expecting advance develpers?

1) Any mapper is welcome, but I for a scripter I’m currently only looking for those that can help with my battle system as its way to buggy for me and it’s a pain in the butt that’s getting in the way of my original plans.

What RPG system are your using?

1) I'm using RMXP, if anyone was wondering.

How can I join?

1) Just need:

1. 1. Name / Username:

2. Position Applied for: (Mapper or Scripter)

~ If mapper, previous work would be helpful and Scripters must be able work with the Sideview battle system.

What will I be expected to do after joining?

Upon registration, all you will be asked to do is create towns and dungeons that I haven’t created yet and help fix all the bugs in the battle system that I couldn’t fix, as these are the most important. I’m currently working on writing the story, battle animation, and scripting the menu system, all other basic things like the basic scripts, music, and graphics have almost been taken care of.

~Bigace

(If there is anything else you would like to know please ask.)

Edited by bigace

I'm applying for a mapper possition. I'll upload some pictures in a minute.

Also any tileset you want to see?

Thank you, I have a bunch of tilesets but sure.

Here are some maps I have uploaded. They are all made by me ovbiously:

med_gallery_5753_18_240283.png

med_gallery_5753_18_381844.png

gallery_5753_18_63308.png

gallery_5753_18_8957.png

Again, if you would like to see a map of any specific tileset, just ask, and I will make one as soon as possible (and if the tileset it's not on the RTP upload it and I'll download it).

Edited by romeir90

Here are some maps I have uploaded. They are all made by me ovbiously:

med_gallery_5753_18_240283.png

med_gallery_5753_18_381844.png

gallery_5753_18_63308.png

gallery_5753_18_8957.png

Again, if you would like to see a map of any specific tileset, just ask, and I will make one as soon as possible (and if the tileset it's not on the RTP upload it and I'll download it).

I love'em, the one with the cave reminds me of a map I saw in a tutorial on RRR, but anyways are you good with towns because thats what mainly need help for now.

I'll give specifics in P.M. later.

I will be a Writer. I have several novels published(they only sell in my hometown because our only publisher doesn't have alot of money.)

I will be a Writer. I have several novels published(they only sell in my hometown because our only publisher doesn't have alot of money.)

LOL at that, anyways are good at editing as well.

Hey hey now, Beggars can't be choosers.

I'll apply for some Mappin. And hey, If you need some ideas on Storyboard, I've always got the old ones I never use.

I can send you a demo that shows all the mapping and eventing I'm capable of. (I used other peoples Scripts though, I don't know how to do that.) Just um... tell me how to upload the demo.

lol, have i been gone for awhile. Sorry I was playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhodd all week that I didn't even notice this.

Hey hey now, Beggars can't be choosers.

I'll apply for some Mappin. And hey, If you need some ideas on Storyboard, I've always got the old ones I never use.

I can send you a demo that shows all the mapping and eventing I'm capable of. (I used other peoples Scripts though, I don't know how to do that.) Just um... tell me how to upload the demo.

Well since my previous mapper made a disappeance without telling me or giving me any maps for the past 7 weeks. I guess he quit, he's if he does come back (unless he was at the hosiptal for this long or something). So if your still will to map I am happy to add you, by completing the task I gave to the other dude.

im currently helpin out someone else with mapping, but i could post a couple demo files for you to see mapping ability, bugt you gots ta promise not to use em ;) im also pretty creative if i do say so myself, so feel free to bounce ideas and ask storyboard opinions.

btw my names Emmo, pleased to meet you!

im currently helpin out someone else with mapping, but i could post a couple demo files for you to see mapping ability, bugt you gots ta promise not to use em ;) im also pretty creative if i do say so myself, so feel free to bounce ideas and ask storyboard opinions.

btw my names Emmo, pleased to meet you!

cool, ya I would take them anyways even there were super lol amazing because they have to fit with the game. But ya let take a look at them and whenever your not busy I have some maps for you.

Also I'm needs some ideals on chapter 3 but let me finish 1 and 2 first.

Yeah, I'll map for you. Just PM me the Specifications.

Alright then, I send it to you in a few.

Alright people i'm still in need of a scripter, which would help speed up production. As it says above one that can help fix the bugs in the battle system and write extra scripts to make this game unique.

Bump people come on, your telling me this site has no scripters at all; SERIOUSLY.

Plus i need new mappers as well since all mine flaked on me. :nono4:

I can map and I can probably event a few things. Working on an event right now... Do you use any werewolves? :ermm:

Has to do with one of my event systems. And if you don't hear from me, it's cuz Im eventing, mapping, or juggling my Game Trailer. But I will make maps for ya. PM me with specifications.

I can map and I can probably event a few things. Working on an event right now... Do you use any werewolves? :ermm:

Has to do with one of my event systems. And if you don't hear from me, it's cuz Im eventing, mapping, or juggling my Game Trailer. But I will make maps for ya. PM me with specifications.

Sorry for the double post. My computer took a dump on me... :(

yo whats up, sorry for not responding had to do something this week that i forgot to check.

Looks like your using the same SVBS that I'm using. I would be glade to help you with your scripting problem if I can.

Looks like your using the same SVBS that I'm using. I would be glade to help you with your scripting problem if I can.

Alrighty then; just to warn you if you are helping me, i have a bunch of other additional scripts that i have added to the battle system.

sending you a pm about a mapping position.

Cool, i'll see it when you send it.

Alright, well let me switch this to P.M. and I'll explain the details tomorrow since the internet on my main computer is fking up, but my laptop is working fine(where the game isn't on. <_< ).

Yuo still havent givin me the stuff fo mapping. Ive been waiting. Gimme gimme gimme please gimme NOW!

Yuo still havent givin me the stuff fo mapping. Ive been waiting. Gimme gimme gimme please gimme NOW!

Sorry about that, i sent you a messege.

How do i upload it directly to you...?

Okay I'm back and desperate in need of a mapper, trying to do four things at once not only gives you a headace, but its very tiring. However, I need someone who doesn't make excuses after pretending to want to do a map and then make up stuff like 3 weeks later or worse just disappear. I've yet to find a mapper who hasn't done neither. Please, trying to do database, scripting, mapping, story writing, and desiging everything else at the same time while trying to do IRL stuff as well is really hard as hell. Help without flanking on me would be helpful.

Edited by bigace

I could do some maps if you want but it would be more of an odd job. Like a map here and there but not like 10 in a week. If you need any examples of my work you can find them here on the site or if you want tell me a map you need done and I will do it as an example.

Things I need to know:

Where are the exit/entrance

Size

Any other details that would be helpful

Also a time limit is nice for this one if you reply in the next few hours I can do the example today.

Cheers :alright:

I could do some maps if you want but it would be more of an odd job. Like a map here and there but not like 10 in a week. If you need any examples of my work you can find them here on the site or if you want tell me a map you need done and I will do it as an example.

Things I need to know:

Where are the exit/entrance

Size

Any other details that would be helpful

Also a time limit is nice for this one if you reply in the next few hours I can do the example today.

Cheers :alright:

A map here and there is fine as long as you don't flake on me like the other people did before. Sorry if I sound like a ass, its just people just disappear and make up excuess without making a single map.

Map 1:

Name: Thumder Plains

Size: 50 x 100

Exits: North and South of the plains

Tileset: Evil Castle

Landscape:

1. Add Inn Building (I'll do interial)
  2. Add a entrance to a cave
  3. Add a large river in the middle with a bridge going a cross.
  4. dead trees
  5. dead grassy spots

Example: if you've played FFX you'll know what I'm talking about, if not: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Thunder_Plains

And thank you for helping, I appriciate it.

Edited by bigace