New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
CrimsonInferno

Mystic Studio!

Really? :D

I'm having a hard time figuring out what kind of "shoes" she should have. I wanted her to be shoe less, since that was part of her character, but it might look at bit weird in game. What do you think?

I've seen characters that are shoeless. Like in Cowboy Bebop. A girl named Ed never wore shoes.

I don't think it would look weird if she had no shoes.

That's cool. I forget what its called, but there is a reason why she's shoe less. I guess you could say though, until my brain isn't dying, that's she's "one" with nature and beasts. :)

I tried another color around her tank top. Does it look better?

52gfhd.png

(Updated first post!)

Edited by CrimsonInferno

Update! A lot better! I would like to thank "literarygoth" for helping me out. He/she really helped with figuring out how to and where to shade. Although, I still need practice! I'ms till bad lol

28bemv9.png

Edited by CrimsonInferno

Wow, that looks awesome :alright: You've progressed HEAPS in the last 2 days :biggrin_002: I'll be looking forward to seeing a finished product.

Thanks Tomo! :D I can only hope to get better and better! :>

Update! I'm doing the walking stance. She doesn't have a shirt right now, because I want to concentrate on the harder areas. lol

2h5nxqt.png

I decided to try and make a sprite... I think yours are way better, (p.s. I made this on my second day of being a member but never finished it.)

Jack.jpg?t=1283648624

Practice makes perfect! Well, you know lol You wouldn't believe the sprite I first made ever -- ugliest thing I've EVER seen. lol

UPDATE!

I'm trying to give her sandals, to see how it looks, but I don't know how. This is my first attempt.

334t5ro.png

Crimson, you have come a long way since Danny. I can see how good you are improving. Good job. Ihave also been spriting for quite a while now, and, have become very good at it...(In my opinion..:P). BTW, I think she looks good, even with those sandals. I like the color..It really suits her.

You mean her sandals? Wouldn't....they look like boots? :o

---------

Daww! You're making me blush, Ecowolf! :P

Yeah. If it was a pixel higher, it'll look like boots or normal shoes. If anything, I think it should be a pixel shorter.

Any short though, I tried lol, it will look like her toes are glowing, or that nothing is actually there :P

Hehe, thanks again!

I'm not liking blue on her...what do you guys think? Should it be brown to match? Purple? Any other color? :o

The Crimson feels conflicted now.

Brown and Purple....are both good! :o I'll just keep it purple as a layer in GIMP and a few others of different colors. For right now, looks like purple! :P

Should I make a new thread, or ask a admin/mod to add one here? I think it would be a lot neater if I could ask one to add it here ^,^

I'm pretty sure you can edit the first post and make it a poll. If that's not possible, then you can make another thread or ask for admin/mod help.

I hope one of them see this, or...I'll have to bother them with a PM or something >,>

Crimson being annoying lol

It looks great. I can't help it feel that in the second frame that she's about to roundhouse kick someone. lol

It looks great. I can't help it feel that in the second frame that she's about to roundhouse kick someone. lol

Yea, does look that way. I tried changing the template's form, but it screwed it up. Is it distracting....? :sweatdrop:

WOW!! That looks great ! :alright: . I don't think the leg is distracting. Its kinda funny that RG thinks shes gonna roundhouse kick someone :D Chuck Norris Style.

front frame needs some shaping. Girls have curves, and it really looks like a man in the front face. I didnt know it was a woman until the side frame.