Broken Messiah

God Eater

• Veteran
  • 1,437 posts
  • Prefered Engine: RPG Maker VX
  • Engine Level: Expert
  • Class Title: Spriter
  • Project(s): Sanctuary: Innermost Feelings;Remnant Squadron,
Does anyone know where I can find code geass charater sets. or maybe if someone could make some custom ones? Secondly does anyone know where XP style DBZ charsets are?( Not the rm2000 kind).
Have fun with this:
Spoiler (click here)

solshadow

solshadow

Judge Magister

• 355 posts
  • Prefered Engine: RPG Maker XP
  • Engine Level: N/A
  • Class Title: Level Designer
I was gonna make a .Gif with these but ill post em here. Got em from the sprite archive, dunno if you need them or not
Attached File  Zero.png   35.75KB   100 downloads
Attached File  Lelouch.png   34.42KB   95 downloads

"I'm a beast with the joystick, I'm the best of the best.
I'll match your punch with an uppercut, leave a scar 'cross your chest"

Marked

Marked

I administrate

• Admin
  • 4,777 posts
  • Prefered Engine: Unity
  • Engine Level: Master
  • Class Title: 3D Modeller

Does anyone know where I can find code geass charater sets. or maybe if someone could make some custom ones? Secondly does anyone know where XP style DBZ charsets are?( Not the rm2000 kind).

Sorry I don't know where any DBZ or code geass charactersets are. But are you making an merged anime styled game? Or two games simultaneously? The reason I ask is, if it appears you are not making a game you're a little interested in, there wouldn't be much incentive for anyone to take the time to sprite for you. If someone were to though, what style of characterset?(RTP or other).

I was gonna make a .Gif with these but ill post em here. Got em from the sprite archive, dunno if you need them or not

.GIF? You can't use gifs in RMXP. At least I think so, I would check if I was at computer with it installed. I'd go with .PNG with a transparent background, so you don't have to choose the transparent colour when you import it.
finaltgu.jpg gduadmin-1.jpg

solshadow

solshadow

Judge Magister

• 355 posts
  • Prefered Engine: RPG Maker XP
  • Engine Level: N/A
  • Class Title: Level Designer
Ah, no. I use Gimp to make animated avatars and stuff, not rmxp :P but he could make his own charset with those

"I'm a beast with the joystick, I'm the best of the best.
I'll match your punch with an uppercut, leave a scar 'cross your chest"

Broken Messiah

Broken Messiah

God Eater

• Veteran
  • 1,437 posts

Sorry I don't know where any DBZ or code geass charactersets are. But are you making an merged anime styled game? Or two games simultaneously? The reason I ask is, if it appears you are not making a game you're a little interested in, there wouldn't be much incentive for anyone to take the time to sprite for you. If someone were to though, what style of characterset?(RTP or other).

.GIF? You can't use gifs in RMXP. At least I think so, I would check if I was at computer with it installed. I'd go with .PNG with a transparent background, so you don't have to choose the transparent colour when you import it.

I'm not making a Dragon Ball Z game right,( I just would like to have the images if I ever did) and far as Code Geass goes, as of right now it will be a game( Tactical Battle System) spanning through the first season. I'll likely be making a post in the Project section soon. As far as the charactersets, I agree with PNG but mainly I just need Knightmare Frames charactersets, though I will see if I can kinda alter the one in the Knight-Blade demo to work :o
Have fun with this:
Spoiler (click here)

Broken Messiah

Broken Messiah

God Eater

• Veteran
  • 1,437 posts
UPDATE****
I have decided to change my mind on the style of the code geass game after playing the DS game. Now I need like battlers of knightmare frames. But they should be too big.

any and all are good.

such as:

however don't worry about the background if its going to become a hassle. I'm just want the knightmares, i'll edit them myself.

also i'll donate points to you(mainly because i dont know what they are or what there for)

Attached Files

Have fun with this:
Spoiler (click here)

adity

adity

• 1 posts
does anyone know where i can find dragon ball z character's and theme for rpg maker xp?

Polraudio

Polraudio

Master of the Mind

• 4,093 posts
  • Prefered Engine: Unity
  • Engine Level: Good
  • Class Title: Programmer / Scripter
  • Project(s): Mine Clicker
Please do not necropost. This topic is really old. Make a new topic if you wish to get help Posted Image.

^If im offline im most likely sleeping. If im online im at my computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users