New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Jesse66126

Looking for good animes to watch.

I'm looking for a good anime to watch.(Between 6-30 episodes long.) Anything longer or shorter and my attention span will drift away. The last anime I watched was Kyou Kara Mahou!(72 Episodes!)

Great anime,but I literally had to force myself to watch it after episode 52.

Also,Nothing very sad like Air TV or Chrono Crusade.

.....and no Detective Conan...The first 200 episodes were great,but after that....

You could try Starocean EX. If you ever played Starocean the Second Story you will know what im talking about. They have the same story.

You might like it. 30 episodes i think.

What kind of anime? Action, comedy, drama, romance, sci-fi, slife of life, supernatural, fantasy. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Nagasarete Airantou, Pumpkin Scissors, Makai Senki Disgaea , Ninja Nonsence, Sumomomo Momomo, Stellvia, Spice and Wolf, Shamamn King, One Piece (make sure it's the Japanese One Piece, the american One Piece isn't that great), Shining Tears X Wind, Skip Beat!, Flame of Recca, Fushigi Yuugi, Roario + Vampire, Ouran High School Host Club, MAR, Kimi Ga Aruji De Shitsuji Ga Ore De (They Are My Nobel Masters), Koihime Musou, Elemental Gelade, Vampire Knight, Black Cat, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Ragnarok The Animation (Ragnarok is also a good online rpg), Spiral, Tenshi Na Konamaiki, To Love-Ru, World Destruction Sekai Bokumetsu no Rokunin, Dragon Drive, Shion no Oh, Maria Holic, UFO Princess Valkyrie, Gakuen Alice, Bamboo Blade, Desert Punk, E's Otherwise, Gate Keepers, Hayate No Gotoku!, Inukami, He Is My Master......... Umm, yeah....... I think I'll stop here before I list to many. Oh hold on, you said between 6-30 episodes long. History's Strongest Disciple Kenich is 52 episodes long One Piece is somewhere in the 300s, MAR (Marchen Awakens Romance) is 102 episodes. Forgot who else was more, but most of them are either 12, 13, 24 or 26 episodes long.

Is Sumomomo Momomo that anime where the pink haired girl keeps trying to sleep with this guy,but

Japanese regulations banned the term "have sex",so they have to use other terms to refer to sex.

Well Death Note has only like 33 episodes so you should check it out. Just don't go emo on us :P. I liked it because of all of the weird random things like: "I will take this chip.... AND EAT IT!!"

Yep, that's Sumomomo. It also has 2 OVA episodes, so it technically has 24 episodes, not 22. And what do you mean, I saw the episodes where Momoko said that.

I found an interesting new anime! It's called Maburaho! It's about this boy magician who fails at magic,but is from a legendary bloodline of magicians so all the girls want to have his baby to make a super magician.

It's a comedy,sort of like Tenchi Muyo,with one male and tons of female characters.

I know Maburaho. The boy can only use magic 7 or 8 times. If he tries any more, he will die. Good manga, volume one is hillarious, he asks the 3 girls next to him in the doctors office who they are. Girl 1 say's "I'm your wife", Girl 2 says "I'm your fiance", Girl 3 says "I'm your girl friend", The boy says "I'm three-timing?", doctor says "Quite the player aren't you?" Boy: "Ah shut up." But that's in the manga, no idea if it's in the anime (doubt it) Once I'm done with some other anime I'm planning to watch that. And yeah Kiriashi, that "potatoe chip" scene was funny. I think the manga of Death Note is better then the anime. Do you know Tenchi Muyo GXP?

with one male and tons of female characters.

Wait... don't you mean ALL anime shows?

Wait... don't you mean ALL anime shows?

not all animes are like that.

Wall Flower for example has one female and four males(granted they look like girls..).

Good anime Wall Flower, Sunako is my favorite in that anime (she's attractive). But if you want one guy and an island full of girls, then Nagasarete Airantou is the anime for you. 26 wonderful episodes, here's some more info on it.

One day, Ikuto has a fight with his father and as a result runs away from home in the heat of the moment. Everything was going well until he boarded a ship, but then he carelessly fell overboard. After encountering the most serious raging storm in a hundred years, and spending many days adrift, he arrives here, at "Airantou". However, this island is a little weird...because, this Airantou is an island comprising solely of girls. An (extremely enviable) destiny awaits Ikuto.
That's right, it's an island full of women and no men except for Ikuto. Genres are comedy, and romance . And since it has a lot of women it's technically a harem anime.

I quite enjoy Shin Seiki Evangerion (Neon Genesis Evangelion). It is only 26 Episodes. You can watch it on from here:

Animeviewer.net

(The End of Evangelion film is an alternate ending, which replaces Episodes 25 and 26 of the original series in terms of story)

If you like drama and fast pace shows then you should watch Code Geass or Death Note.

Code Geass: The series is set after Japan's conquest by the Holy Britannian Empire on August 10, 2010, a.t.b. with their powerful new robot weapons, the Knightmare Frames, stripping Japan and its citizens of all rights and freedoms and renaming the country Area 11. The titular Lelouch is a Britannian prince who was disowned by his father, Emperor Charles zi Britannia, after his mother was murdered, and has vowed to destroy his father, the Emperor, and Britannia. He gains an ability through the mysterious power of the Geass, becoming the leader of the resistance movement to fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister Nunnally can live happily. Full of twists and suprises

Death Note:Light Yagami is an extremely intelligent young man who resents what appears to be a relentless increase of crime and corruption in the world around him. His life undergoes a drastic change when he discovers a mysterious notebook, known as the "Death Note," lying on the ground. The Death Note's instructions claim that if a human's name is written within it, that person shall die. Light is initially skeptical of the notebook's authenticity, but after experimenting with it, he realizes that the Death Note is real. After meeting with the previous owner of the Death Note, a shinigami named Ryuk, Light seeks to become "the God of the New World" by passing his keen judgment on those he deems to be evil or who get in his way.

You do realize you just posted in a 7month old topic?

Please don't necro post.

Crap, that's the second time today, man I've gotto start looking at the dates on the posts! Thank for telling me ^_^

...Whatever happened to Jesse anyway? lol

Yeah, it happens to me too, sometimes I just forget to look at the dates. XD