New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sakura_Martinez

Sakura's Sprites Altelier

I've posted this in CA and since I am also a member of this forum, I decided to share my work here as well.

As stated in the topic title, these are all of the Anime Sprites that I have made thus far. Hopefully I will be able to make more and update this post as frequently as I could.

I'm not sure how well they turned out but, I think they turned out pretty well. If there are any suggestions on how to make them look better, then feel free to reply. Constructive criticisms are very much appreciated.

Also, if you are going to use them, please inform me as well as give me some credit. Thank you.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

Sprite Count: 10 in total

NOTE: These are RTP-sized. I still have to go and finish all their other costumes and the other characters as well before I can do Tyke 2 ones.

Sprite List:

- Syaoran (Normal, Clow Country, Hanshin Republic, Jade Country, Koryo Country)

- Sakura (Clow Country) = on my second post

- Kurogane (Normal)

- Fai (Normal)

Syaoran.png

Syaoranclowworld2.png

SyaoraninHanshinRepublic.png

SyaoraninHanshinRepublic2.png

SyaoranJadeCountry.png

SyaoranKoryoCountry.png

KuroganeJapan.png

Faiwithcloak.png

SakuraClow.png

Working on: Sakura sprites, Mokona Sprites, and Yuuko Sprites

.hack//

Sprite Count: 6 in total

NOTE: These are Tyke 2-sized.

Sprite List:

- PS2 Games (Balmung, Elk, Orca)

- Sign (Bear, Krim, Tsukasa, Grunty)

Balmung.png

Elk_waveMaster.png

Orca_HeavyBlade.png

Tsukasa_WaveMaster.png

Krim.png

Bear_HeavyBlade.png

gruntysprite.png

Working on: Cobalt Knights, BlackRose Sprites

Lunar

Sprite Count: 5 in total

NOTE: These are Tyke 2-sized.

Sprite List:

- Silver Star Story (Alex Burg Clothes, Alex Dragon Master, Nall, Ramus)

AlexAdventurer.png

AlexBurg.png

AlexDragonMaster.pngNall.pngRamus.png

Working on: Luna, Nash, and Lyke Sprites

Digimon Frontier

Sprite Count: 29 in total

NOTE: These were the very first sprites I ever made. I used Half-Kaizer templates in this.

Sprite List:

- Spirit Shinkers (Takuya, Kouji, Izumi, Tomoki, Junpei, Kouichi, Chiaki, Teppei, Terrou, Katsuharu)

- Legendary Digimons (Agunimon, Lobomon, Kazemon, Kumamon, Duskmon, Loweemon, Ranamon, Grumblemon)

Zoecomplete.pngZoewithoutcap.pngzoewithcapbutwithoutjacket.pngzoewithoutjacket.png
TommywithCapbeingmanipulated.pngTommywithCap.pngTommywithoutcapbeingmanipulated.pngTommywithoutcap.png
Takuyawithjacket.pngTakuyawithjacket2.pngTakuyawithoutjacket.pngTakuyawithoutjacket2.png
Kouichiwithcap.png

Kouichiwithoutcap.png

Kojiwithoutbandanaandjacket.pngKojiwithoutbandana.pngkojiwithbandana.pngkojiwithoutjacket.png
JP.png
Chiaki.pngKatsuharu.pngTeppei.pngterou.png

Agunimon.pngKazemon.pngKumamon.pngLobomon.pngLoweemon.pngRanamon.pngduskmon.pnggrumblemon.png

Naruto

Sprite Count: 1 in total

NOTE: These were made with the Tyke 2 Template (my favorite template at the moment). Note that the sprites on this section are from the original Naruto (The Naruto before Shippuuden). That\'s why I used the Kid Tyke 2 Template. Like always, give credit if you are going to use this.

Sprite List:

- Naruto Uzumaki

- Uchiha Sasuke

- Haruno Sakura

UzumakiNaruto.png
UchihaSasuke.png
HarunoSakura.png

I\'m going to be adding more soon.

Oh yeah I saw them on CA a few days ago, thanks for sharing them, they are really good. Especially the Kurogane one.

Oh yeah I saw them on CA a few days ago, thanks for sharing them, they are really good. Especially the Kurogane one.

I fully agree this is my favorite.

Very nice love them all. I wish i was good with making sprites.

Thanks. I'm making more of them on my spare time. It was more of a trial and error kind of learning for me.

EDIT:

Added Sasuke sprite under the Naruto anime category.

Added Sakura sprite under the Naruto anime category.

I'n afraid I don't know what CA is.. :( Those sprites are extremely good though! You should join the RMXP Unlimited Project and sprite for them, or do you already? Anyways, keep up the good work! I really like them, especially the first few.

Oh, I've been there ;P Thanks Niggy! Whoa, that sounds bad, I'm gunna call you... soggy. niSAGE=soggy? Lol

Actually I was being serious, but you should PM a message like that because this because this is Sakura's thread about Sakura's sprites, which are really nice (don't answer this post if you aren't going to talk about Sakura's sprites please). BTW Saky, err.. Sakura, are you going to take up requests?

Sorry about that, i haven't been here for a while...

Requests? It depends, I guess on how big the requests are going to be and of course how they people ask for then (lol).

I've edited Sasuke's sprites and added the image tag. Thanks for the heads up Polraudio.

All of them?

I'm not very familiar with Inuyasha but I'll see what I can do.

You don't mind me making them with Tyke 2 templates, do you?

Not all of them. Sango, Miroku and a Naraku please (maybe Shippo and Kagura as well). I have no idea what Tyke 2 templates are, so no idea.

Can you maybe send or post an image of them (really am not familiar with Inuyasha, save maybe on who Inuyasha and Kagome are)? I'll see what I can do.

Tyke 2 Templates are what I made the Naruto, .hack, and Lunar characters from.

EDIT:

@Nisage: Tell me what you think of my Miroku sprite:

Miroku.png

Thanks.

I'm going to add more soon.

Just been busy with my game, school, and the tankentai ragnarok monsters that I am doing (among other things) which is why I haven't been able to update this thread very much.

@Kiriashi: I'm working on the first of a trilogy of games. Gave the trilogy a title of 'Endlessian Chronicles' and the first one that I'm making is 'Dawn of Darkness'.

@monkeydlu: They're ragnarok battlers for the Tankentai SBS (Kaduki version). I'm trying to make all the monsters from that game usable with the said battle system.

Ragnarok Online? O_O

Thats a... LOT of monsters... x.x

I googled teh sbs, I don't use VX, but it looks pretty sweet XD

thats not that ragnarok. Its an anime about a detective.

Actually, it's the sprites for the online game. And yeah, it is quite a lot of monsters but, with that much variety, people wouldn't need to worry too much on the monsters that they are going to use... at least, that's my aim (other than my need of it for my own game) or motive for doing it in the first place. So far, I've completed the battlers for monsters that starts with the letter A, B, and C plus a couple of other monsters from that game.

Also, I'm almost done with the Inuyasha sprites, however, uploading it would have to wait a while since my mom asked me to make a movie for her.

There are two different Ragnaroks. The detective one (Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok) and the RPG anime Ragnarok (which ic called Ragnarok the Animation) which is also a fun MMORPG. I should know, I play it, you can go to level 500 and have a monster as a pet. Well yeah I play 3 different Ragnarok Online games :P, but still....

Edit: The Ragnarok monster sprites are commonly used for the side-view battle systems for XP and VX (mostly VX for some reason). Yay, Inuyasha sprites.

There are two different Ragnaroks. The detective one (Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok) and the RPG anime Ragnarok (which ic called Ragnarok the Animation) which is also a fun MMORPG. I should know, I play it, you can go to level 500 and have a monster as a pet. Well yeah I play 3 different Ragnarok Online games :P, but still....

Edit: The Ragnarok monster sprites are commonly used for the side-view battle systems for XP and VX (mostly VX for some reason). Yay, Inuyasha sprites.

I liked Ragnarok the animation,but it reminded me too much of the MMORPG,Ragnarok Online.

Bad memories. I would've like the anime more if it wasn't based off the game.

I'm sort've banned from Ragnarok Online >.>;

Not by the GMs,but the other players on my server all hate me.

Ragnarok Online is a game of team work;you literally need other players to help you train.

....and you could get married to another character for extra bonuses,and adopt another player as your character's child.

Anyway,I used my laptop and pc and made a lvl 99 high priest and a lvl 99 assassin cross at the same time.

I also liked to role play,too.

My favorite anime back then was Flames of Recca,so I had Recca the assassin cross and Yanagi the high priest.

I thought it was cute seeing the thief and acolyte boldly declare their eternal love for each other

and train together for hours on end all alone.

Ofcourse,I married them together for the power bonuses.

It wasn't until the other players on my server found out I was controlling both of them,that they

ostracized both of my characters from their guilds and alliance guilds.

Thanks to the Ragnarok Online Player Data Base(a site that uses a bot program to match all your characters to your account number),you couldn't even change your name and hair color without the other players knowing it's you.

I spent the greater part of a year making those characters,and I couldn't get either of them in a guild for anything...

After that,the very word Ragnarok,makes me sick to my stomach,and

seeing phrases like "You have been kicked out" bring a type of horror,I can't quite describe.

I was addicted to RO for like, a summer 3 years ago x.x

it was really really a fun time because mostly for the community, it was fun just to talk, I never did get far, just a lvl 96 normal priest till the end. I quite after some drama with my wifey... lol x.x and then Anima got screwed over too XD

well, that aside, holy hell, the first 3 letters already? O_O Can you give a count? I have to guess thats at least like, 40-50 monsters?

What kind of style are you making them in? I'm really interested in this project.