New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

The RMXP Beginners Guide

I plan on making a guide to help all of those who just started to play with rmxp. I have started this project and i have an example on what it will look like

If you are intrested in helping just give me a PM or post here in this topic

Need more info just ask. Here is what i have done so far

RMXP_Beginners_Guide.pdf

Hey this looks cool! I plan on making a class on just beginning RMXP. Stuff like beginner mapping, events and tips on puzzles, and making your game your own. I should PM Marked now...

I wanna know if i should continue this project? or just say forget it. I don't think to many people would like it. I mean the guide is going to be all about the basics. Stuff you can learn in an instant. I just want your honest opinion.

I really do think it's a good idea because even though the help manuel has it all, its hard to understand. From what I've seen in your guide, you can help beginners learn faster without having to post everywhere and watch videos that take for ever on youtube (and with horrible music). You should continue! OH did you see what I made the contest prize be? You should go check it out... :P

If you like, I'll take this up. I've got an idea on a really good master tutorial. 'You gunna finish that?'

If you have not done that much, than I will restart it with my own. Maybe we can all work on, you know: I can write stuff on mapping, Arkbennett on eventing, Leon on scripting, Jesse on sprites, Nisage on animations. It could be another kind of RMXP Unlimited Productions production.

Are you making this or not?

I lost all my work when i got my laptop. So we could start over. But i dont know if all the members will actually do what they say they will. Just look at the Unlimited Resource Pack.