New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

GDU Gamejam Giveaway $900!

GDU Gamejam Giveaway
September 1st to October 1st.
https://time.is/CT
Note: It will start exactly at 12am(00:00) on Sep 1st and end 11:59:59pm(23:59:59) on Oct 1st

We are giving away $900+ in Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Software to the winner of the gamejam. The prizes will be the following package.
Note: All keys are for steam except the Mac Editor.
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard $100
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Developer $300
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Mac Editor(Non-Steam) $???
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 HTML 5 Exporter $70
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 iOS Exporter $150
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Android Exporter $100
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Universal Windows Program Exporter $200
Total Price: $920
https://store.steampowered.com/app/248170/Clickteam_Fusion_25/

Any games that do enter will be able to be downloaded here for playing unless the developer says otherwise.

Rules
> You are allowed to enter as a team but no more than 3 people per team. If your team wins the prize will be given to the team leader and they can pick what to do with it. Only 1 prize will be given out.
> If you fail to submit your game by the due date you will be disqualified.
> Judges are allowed to join in on the jam but they will be unable to get any prizes.
> You may not work on any resources for the jam till the start date. You may however plan out your ideas for the game that way you know what you want to work on.
> No nudity or gore.

Theme
There is no theme for the jam. You may use any game engine you wish and make any game you want. The only limitation is keep it safe for work. We don't want any nudity or gore.

How To Enter
In order to enter the gamejam all you need to do is just say your entering the jam in this topic with all those who are working with you in a list.

How To Submit

When you are ready to submit your game Private Message me with a build of your game so I can add it to judge list.

WARNING!: YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED ONE SUBMISSION SO MAKE SURE YOUR GAME IS TESTED BEFORE SUBMITTING IT!

Contestants

Ardaceus

sewnsew

Arkbennett

lildovah24

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Can I just clarify a few rules:

• the game needs to be started from scratch?

• the game may only be developed between August 15th to September 15th? 

Can I just clarify a few rules:

• the game needs to be started from scratch?

• the game may only be developed between August 15th to September 15th? 

Yea the game needs to be worked on from scratch and only between those days.

I assume he meant nothing super graphic. "Gore" is things other than blood, like loss of limbs or visible organs. So unless you're going for something super realistic or intentionally disturbing, don't worry about it.

Wow i never thought id see you in a million years lol. Glad you could join the jam. The jam is now able to officially start on the start date.

Any games that do enter will be able to be downloaded here for playing unless the developer says otherwise.

Its up to the developer if they want to make a games page for it or not.

Just a reminder to everyone that there's just under a week left to get your projects done and submitted to me via Private Message.

This is a final reminder to everyone that you have just about 24 hours left before the end of the contest. Make sure you use the link provided at the top of the first pose to ensure you are on time. Don't forget you need to send me a private message with a download link to your game.

https://time.is/CT
Note: It will start exactly at 12am(00:00) on Sep 1st and end 11:59:59pm(23:59:59) on Oct 1st

Times up but I'm extending it for another 12 hours since not a single person submitted their game. But I'm not allowing anymore time than that so make sure to submit yours by then.