New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
THE YELLOW KITSUNE

RPG VX Ace Game [under development]

Here is a site for my game, with more info: http://liliandragonslayer.weebly.com/

Game Synopsis:

This game focuses on the journey of three characters:

Lili - a cleric accused of being a witch

Thief - Lili’s black cat

Soren - an egotistical noble Lili rescues.

Lili hates her country’s deity, “The Dragonâ€- and people. She isn’t heartless though. While journeying through the woods, Lili and her cat rescue Soren from a notorious bandit king. After the bandit is defeated, Soren explains that the man was possessed by a piece of The Dragon’s power. He further explains that the The Dragon’s most powerful adversary has fragmented said deity’s power. Why was he here? Soren reveals that he has the ability to sense pieces. He then tells her that by destroying someone hosting a piece, they have permanently destroyed a part of The Dragon. Seeing her become ecstatic at the news, Soren then asks her to journey with him to destroy the rest. He is surprised to find that she both readily believes him and lacks any skepticism for his information. Lili, Thief, and Soren then travel across the country seeking the other individuals who harbor a portion of The Dragon’s power. As the game progresses, the player is shown vague details of Lili’s past and why she hates The Dragon. They also sometimes encounter individuals who make them question what they’re doing. Soren and Lili grow closer as friends, to where the young man reveals to her why he wants to destroy The Dragon. After the last piece is eliminated, the party receives a heartbreaking revelation. Just how heartbreaking depends on Lili’s choices.

---

Main characters:

Lili, Thief, and Soren

---

Scripts and Systems: RPG Maker VX Ace + MMD for animated cut scenes + Yanfly's battle script

This game will feature turn based battle, with character sprites visible. Also lots of multiple choice and free roam decisions to effect the game experience.

---

Credits(at the top of my head):

Battle script - Yanfly

Music:

OST: ItsSnowingStars

Battle & Title Music: Kevin MacLeod

Actors/tresses:

bugdaboss, Chaos X, Jared The Auditioner, Declan Mulligan, MC, ItsSnowingStars, Bowen Huntsman, Selenedrakant, AnimeFiendZer0, JLAB, Samwise, André-Luc Martinez, PrincessDevin302, eltaris, xUNCOOLx, Aya

SE: Youtube Audio Library (non-commercial listings) + MidiMaker

Image editing: Photoshop Elements 7 & Picmonkey.com

MMD Credits:

Soren - SuminoChan

Tda Male Tuxedo base - NephnaShine

TDA Male Hair Edit - NephnaShine

minor edits - Aya

Black Kitten model - kaahgome & AceYoen

Lily - 

Tda Bad Girl Miku by melissammeli

Eye texture by Xoriu

Edits - Aya

Phegor -

Tda Len Overals by HeyMisaki-chan

minor edits - Aya

Kimra - crazyskategurl

Snow Child

Minor edits - Aya

Phegor - Aya's edit of an edit

Len Tda edit - HeyMisaki-chan

Hair - Ni-chyP

VN Eye texture - Xoriu

---I posted what I immediately need in the request forum

---

I really want to recruit people for all the battlers I need ><

post-31202-0-65405100-1501777616_thumb.png

post-31202-0-33002300-1501777628_thumb.png

post-31202-0-42378900-1501777629_thumb.png

post-31202-0-32952500-1501777630_thumb.png

post-31202-0-13163700-1501777631_thumb.png

post-31202-0-66942900-1501777640_thumb.png

post-31202-0-91191800-1501777666_thumb.png

post-31202-0-37503600-1501778463_thumb.jpg

Edited by THE YELLOW KITSUNE

I like this. I like this a lot. I honestly wasn't going to read the full synopsis because I was already intrigued by the characters. I'm glad I read it. Sounds like a very solid game!