New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
EmilyAnnCoons

Knights Creations recruiting spriters and composers

So, as you might know, I'm working on a game called "War of Magic", the thread for it can be found here: http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/topic/12538-versumi-tales-war-of-magic/

Well, I need people who can sprite for RPG Maker MV and compose music. At the moment, I am using old RPG Maker music (like, super old, we're talking RPG Maker 2000 here) for the game. I'd like to get all of the music to be completely custom for the game. Now... I'm not knowledgeable at all in music. As such, I'm not sure how to explain what I need music wise. My hope is that you can take the game and understand the music it needs upon playing it and looking over the script. I can try to help you further if you have questions, but don't expect me to really be able to tell you too much about it, cause I know nothing at all about music, tone, etc.

As for spriters, I just need someone who can work in the standard RPG Maker MV style. Of course, I wouldn't be opposed to you doing your own style for the game, but that seems like a lot of extra work, to redraw everything. Still, if you're interested, let me know. We are using the side-view battle system, so we also have the animated enemies and player characters.

That said, this is a commercial game. I would like to offer payment to both positions as soon as I have the funds to do so. Likely, once the game is complete enough for a demo, I would run a Kickstarter to fund the remaining project. From there, I'd just need to know how much you'd want to be paid for all of the work, then add it all together and put that up as the funds needed for the Kickstarter. Unfortunately, until a point comes when we can do that, I don't really have any way to pay you. I do apologize for that. Still, it will be paid work once enough of the project is done to crowdfund it, so maybe that'll help encourage people to help?

Depending on what kind of music you like, I can probably compose some songs for you.

I can do many different styles, though it mainly leans towards ambient the majority of the time. You can check out my soundcloud if you want to hear what kind of music I can do.

Nice. Well, like I said, I know really nothing about music. I just need someone who can compose the BGMs and MEs for the game. I don't really know what kind of music it should be, how it should sound, etc. I literally know nothing about music, so I'm just kind of hoping someone can look at it and be like "Okay, so this is what you need". Like, I could tell you what each track is, but one person I talked to was like "Do you want it solemn, happy, sad, rock, etc.?" and I was like "... Uhh...?" cause I know absolutely nothing about music lol