New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
shadow7396

Sprite Drawing Script For In and Out of Shops

Hey guys, i'm looking for a two scripts that sorta deal with the same concept. First Script: I'm in need of a script that works in shops. this specific script allows the game to show the players character's bust or mugshot in the shop menu and everytime you highlight an item(Specifically Armor, weapons or other apparel), a photo of the item is placed over the player's character's bust or mugshot.
    The second script: I'm wanting a script that when you equip an armor/clothing piece it will replace the default sprite for that part and replace it with the one you equip. For example: You have 5 sprite sets - Head Wear/Hair, Torso, Hands, Legs, and Feet. You equip a tshirt. So it replaces the certain torso sprite with the one you make for the t-shirt. I hope there is such a script

The first one isn';t too bad but the second is a pretty tall order. I believe the first one is available if you look hard enough. The second is probably going to be a custom script you need to make yourself. you'll have to anticipate every location in your game scripts that call sprites and have a ton of conditional branches that sort out the different aspects. 

It would be nice to have the kind of script for the look of your characters as they equip different things but it's pretty hard and labor intensive.

Good luck with it. you might find a similar script if you look hard enough.