New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Hi all

I have just uploaded the latest batches of updates to GDU Refinery, see changelog here: http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/topic/12425-gdur-changelog/

This is mostly a UI update. The goal was to make it more modern, simple and sleek. The posts had a black theme, which was risky and I ended up ditching it for a more consistent light design.

19acd4f2946d7626840d25804a52661d.png

There isn't a huge amount here in the way of functionality changes.

One thing I found lacking with initial launch of GDUr is the rather isolating feel to it. It is kinda difficult to see what is going on outside of new posts. So I've reduced the listing size from 4 to 3 per row and added a side bar:

fc2ee709a2fd63567a45fe70c825af7e.png

Upcoming features:

• Members page. Like the forums listing, except it's GDUr based. GDUr differentiates between members who have and haven't yet used GDUr, so only those members will show up; and
  • Live "Members online" system. Not overly exciting for some of you, but I plan to use web sockets to show what members are online and what they are looking at in real-time, just add that touch of community feel to the homepage.

Hope you enjoy the new look and feel :)