New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
kaboth

Smile Game Builder

http://store.steampowered.com/app/483950/

SMILE GAME BUILDER is a game making software. Programming is NOT a required skill! All necessary materials are included such as 3D models, graphics, music and more. NOW, all you need is your creativity!

You have a long time dream to create your own RPG?
But, you don’t know how to program?

Well…. you don’t need to!!

SMILE GAME BUILDER can make your imagination into gaming world without ANY PROGRAMMING!!!
Now it’s even better! It’s in 3D world!

sgb001.jpg?t=1473733478

sgb002.jpg?t=1473733478

More Images on the Steam site, The Trial might be a little limited but worth a shot, no scripting required. Drag and drop Interface, can use Advanced event commands.

The full version you can make your own models using blender or 3ds Max Studio.

This is legitimate and you don't have to worry look at the positive reviews and check out there Facebook Page here https://www.facebook.com/smilegamebuilder/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this would enable scripting so yea.

Smile Game Builder can now be exported to Unity, Here's the video with the details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-wi55_BI_E

Edited by kaboth

Wow, I remember when you first told us about this in the past, and it was really interesting.

Now that it's finished, I myself would like to try a free demo of the game!

I mean, who doesn't want to make a game in 3d?

Im not going to bother since there's no form of scripting. It looks awesome but without scripting there's no point in even trying it.

Edited the Topic post, because the game engine now supports the exportation of the game to Unity.

VERY NICE! Way way better than just adding scripting support. This keeps looking better and better every time i look at it. Sad when the unity exporter costs more than the engine its self lol.

I had thought about this for my game, but ultimately decided not to try it.  I have enough engines to worry about, and I'll never get my project done if I keep switching engines everytime something comes that looks better than what I'm using.  Which btw, if anyone had an interest anymore.  I am still working on it, just very slowly.

Ya... pretty cool though. Who developers this software? I'm suprised I haven't heard more about it. 

SmileBoom Co.Ltd are the Developers as stated in the steam page.