New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Hello fellow aspiring and veteran game devs and the like!

I myself am from a beautiful country called New Zealand. If you haven't noticed already, I've been setting up my game's home over here.

I actually didn't realise this was RMXP Unlimited that I use to visit when I was playing around RMXP. I've always just been a lurker, never actually made an account. :oops:

GDU is surprisingly easy to make a home for my game. Thanks for having this place! It was basically what I was looking for. :thumbsup:

Also give a look at my work, Ascension, even give it a play with some friends. :excited:

I'm actually trying to gather a few people to play my game together. Promise its fun.

I also apologize in advance if I appear to be spamming.

Edited by KenOfNZ

Welcome to GDU :D (You'll know if you're spamming. No one gets in trouble for like anything here anyway)

And yup, we used to be RMXPU. The name's been changed a couple times cuz it was misleading, considering we use more than just RMXP and have been trying, but mostly failing, to become a general game dev forum, not just an RPG Maker forum.

Thanks for the welcome guys! ;)
If you guys have some common free time, I'd appreciate playing my game together. :ok:

Welcome Ken. It's been a while since we had another New Zealander on the site :) (Obviously since I'm from NZ too, that part wedged between three national parks). Glad you like the games section. I wrote it in 2013 while on holiday.