New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Excited for this?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Excited for this?

• Yes!
    • Yeah nah
    • Will have to try it out first.

In light of the need to counterbalance with a bit of positivity, I'd like to announce that despite my apparent retirement from the site that I am currently developing something new for GDU. 

This isn't really an add-on, more like a full modern web app that will replace GDU's homepage. Taking inspiration from a number of content based sites, this system focuses on content, feedback and community as fast as humanly possible. The app also focuses on  simplicity. 

Here's a screenshot

fae6973915c3c99b72869c610c44e4c9.png

It is released as just a concept and the intention is that it will be inhabited by people who are actively involved in game development and want to be a part of a community where feedback is readily available.

I think I've said too much already :shifty:

One last thing: To emphasis the focus of this system on developers, I have decided to scrap the BBCode editor and give members a WYSIYG HTML editor. In other words, post content will be a lot more flexible and easier to style. 

I too am interested.

I would've replied sooner, but clicking on this topic gave me an error for some reason. I only checked again after your PM