New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
GraveBusta

HP you do this to me!?

Hewlett Packet I got a question, why is it when I use a 2 year old VGA monitor from you my system acts like it's slow or has a virus but when I use a 6 year old HDTV my PC acts like its brand new? Seriously HP is not good at making electronics anymore >_>

I'd guess it's because the older monitor has a lower refresh rate than what your computer runs at. It's basically FPS for monitors.

I'd guess it's because the older monitor has a lower refresh rate than what your computer runs at. It's basically FPS for monitors.

Well considering I got this monitor with my scam of a desktop from walmart nothing surprises me so if it really is low refresh rate that explains it

my HP laptop had its main graphics card and screen die almost right away and was surviving on onboard graphics and external monitor most of its life... HP hardware is hit or miss but they do have great customer support!

my HP laptop had its main graphics card and screen die almost right away and was surviving on onboard graphics and external monitor most of its life... HP hardware is hit or miss but they do have great customer support!

I didn't have such luck I had a rather rude experience I asked questions about downgrading cuz I disliked windows 8.1 and they got all angry and rudely said "oh great another one" and then hung up xD

Edited by GraveBusta