New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
DustyZiroto

BAD RPG Maker Games Contest 2016

So, Drakiyth777 is long gone. He's begun doing other things with his life, and well, there won't be any more contests from him.

In tribute to what Bad RPG Maker Games was based off of, I will be hosting 2016's Bad RPG Maker Games contest.

The original rules from Drakyith still stand with a few modifications. Please read the below:

RULES: 

1: Games made should only be 15-20 mins long.

2: Please do not include anything in your game like extremely difficult mazes, items to find, hidden doors, or anything that would take a long time.

3: Please try to be as funny as you can in your game even if it's off-the-wall insane just try to add some kind of humor and madness into it.

4: Please don't forget to make your game bad!  The game should follow all of these rules and it will be a hit on the hell meter!

5. RPG Maker Games ONLY. This limits to: 2000, 2003, XP, VX, VX Ace, and MV. Unity, Unreal, or Game Maker games will not be accepted.

6. Do NOT send me your official works as a "shameless plug". This has happened to me countless times, and will instantly disqualify you, or any legitimate entries you may have.

7. I will take games aimed to make fun of audiences, so please keep that in mind, if your an observer, and the game makes fun Undertale, FNAF, Sonic, or anything, please take it with a grain of salt.

8. Although these games suck intentionally, make sure your mapping, and eventing does not block off advancing the game. This will not disqualify you, but you will lose many points for this.

Unlike Drakyith, I do not plan to have a review staff. You may send links to me through GDU, Youtube,
(or post links here if Marked or the mods will allow it.)

There are no prizes. This is just a fun little event I made.

GOOD LUCK!

TIPS:

1. Do everything opposite you've learnt as a game designer.
2. Bad mapping, and poor eventing.

DEADLINE IS MARCH 15TH, AND VIDEOS OF IT WILL BE UPLOADED. ANY GAME SUBMITTED PAST THAT POINT WILL FALL UNDER REGULAR EPISODES.

Edited by DustyZiroto

Hello! This sounds awesome! I just have 2 queries: What is the deadline? And are there any prizes? 

I may have more questions regarding rules minutia but thats all for now. :P

Edited all that info in.