New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
EmilyAnnCoons

Versumi Tales: The War of Time

Well, look who has returned, and this time, I'm dedicating myself wholly to this project. Not only am I doing that, but I'm looking for volunteers who can help with the project. I'll probably make a recruitment thread in a few days or so, but you can let me know if you wanna help here, too. That said, this topic isn't for recruitment, that's what the recruitment forum is for XD

Story Outline

Not going to spoil everything, but here's the basics:

The world of Versumi has existed for thousands of years. It is a world rich with magic and lore. As you, a human, make your way along a path between towns, you come upon a young girl who claims to be a powerful wizard. She asks for your help. All of time is being shattered. She has seen all of time and knows that you and a group of three others are the only ones who can stop time from being destroyed.

You must travel to the Sylph Forest, a place that exists inside of time, and travel to the different ages of history that are under attack. You will travel to the past, to the very Age of Creation itself. You will travel to the Age of Magic, where magic was the most powerful force in the world. You will travel to the Age of the Gods, where the gods rule over the world and cause calamity. And finally, you will travel to the source of all of the problems deep within the Sylph Forest itself to put an end to the one who seeks to destroy all of time.

The Characters

The characters are still in the works, but here is what I have so far:

You - A human warrior who fights with the sword.

Ana - A powerful wizard. She looks like she's no older than 10, but is truthfully much older mentally. Her body has not aged in years as she has lived within the Sylph Forest for so long.

More to come: I'm still working on the designs of the main characters, so there are still more to come. I'll update this as I go.

Systems

It's being made in RPG Maker MV at the time. I'd like to build it in Unity instead, but until I can learn how to work it, I can't. I'm going to need a lot of help if I want to move the game outside of RPG Maker.

Knights Creations Games

And lastly, other then screenshots, I am supposed to give credit to people. Well, at the moment, I've made most of the resources we're using, but I do have a small group of people I work with. We're under the label "Knights Creations Games". None of us have any knowledge of what we're doing, so we're hoping to learn as we go.

Screenshots

Well, they're not true screenshots, but they're little dev shots I've taken in a hope to entice people into volunteering to help. Hasn't helped much... but still, here's what I got so far:

Sylph Forest Layout: http://sureenink.deviantart.com/art/Sylph-Forest-Layout-588249244

Emily! You're back. It makes me dizzy thinking about how long it's been since we were active here :P Can you believe that you registered here October 2006? Cool to see you're still into dev. I'd ask how you've been otherwise but I don't wana hijack your topic :3

Emily! You're back. It makes me dizzy thinking about how long it's been since we were active here :P Can you believe that you registered here October 2006? Cool to see you're still into dev. I'd ask how you've been otherwise but I don't wana hijack your topic :3

hehe, yeah, it's been forever since I've been here. I'm hoping I'll be able to be a bit active here while this game is in development. I guess that depends on if I can get the help I need, which I guess I need to make a recruitment topic for lol I've been doing pretty good though, I guess. Dealing with depression and a high hormone level that makes me... err... well... very sexual >>

Bumping this (I hope that's okay) as I made a pretty big update (I edited the entire topic and changed the project name and everything, just didn't want to make a new topic as I though this would be easier and less clutter-y)