New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Hi, I'm SniperBaskets. To be honest I only came here to get some sprites, and I started looking for terms of service, and then I saw a Yugioh Abridged quote on the homepage, and thought, "Well now I have to join." :)

I'm currently working on an indie game in RPG Maker VX called, "NK:G2 [Noble Knights: Generation Two] The game was originally supposed to be a manga, but then I started to realize I couldn't draw lol. (But three years of unsuccessful programming programming paid off when I finally had a decent story to work around) The cool thing is that since it's now a game, and I'm planning on using creative commons, I've actually made one of the main characters in it Markiplier, to replace a really boring character I had in it earlier. So it's kind of like a fangame too.

I feel like I'm going to like this place, and I'd love to get to know you guys and help out if I can. 

Do you guys have any projects you're working on?

Hello there! Welcome to the community. Have fun!

BTW just wondering, Is this the first project you're working on?

Welcome to the site, Sniper. Are you the one that snipes me when I say something dumb? I've been wondering who my logical sniper is..xD

In all seriousness [well most seriousness I can provide] though, welcome to the site. I like your reasoning for joining- the quotes that are on the pages are pretty fun to me too. And I can't draw but make comics with a comic program- and I'm actually using what was gonna be a comic at one point as my main project idea too! :D

I'm working on a school-centered fantasy type of RPG in VXAce. I don't know the real differences between VX and VXAce though...Huh.

@zahraa & @Marked & @JRolik

Thank you so much! 

@zahraa

Yeah it is, I've programmed and messed around with a lot of game engines in the past, but never anything too serious, and I usually just ended up scrapping the project

@JRolik

That's really cool, what program do you use? I might just try to make the story I have a Manga when I'm done with the game lol.

Also what is your project called? I'd love to check it out

Also, I meant to say VX Ace lol, and yeah I haven't really seen a difference either. I do remember seeing some kind of advanced feature in the character maker in Ace when it first came out, but that was a while ago so I'm not really sure.

For comics I use a program called ComiPo. It's all drag and drop with 3D models and stuff, so it's fairly simple. Character customization is somewhat limited at times, but you can import models from different programs to make it more diverse with certain things like hair and such. It's fairly easy to use at least. 

And my project is called Irina Academy. I plan to look at your project too :D

Ah, okay. I got VX Ace as a gift actually, and never saw what VX itself was like. I'm just assuming they're almost identical. Maybe. xD